Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Proof I'm not really a fanboy. I gave Tyler props after making this look way too easy lol.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a few more I'll upload when I get home. Got 5 kids away from home so we snuck off for breakfast bar at Shoneys lol.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and DGann
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
You guys check out last year's video at how easy it was compared to yesterday. This is one of Fubars vids, fast forward to the rock section.

Yea it was most deffinantly a bit easier. It didn't help with slick mud we had. It was bad enough waking around muchless climbing them with sxs's. If it had been drier i believe it wouldn't have been nearly as bad.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tyler wanted me to tell yall thanks for the videos of the razor making it look easy. ;) lol. He also said thanks for showing us around and he had a good time riding with a good group of ppl.
Tell him we enjoyed having him and his family join us. He is welcome to join us anytime. Other than mechanical difficulties it was an awesome ride. You'd think we had been riding together for years lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea it was most deffinantly a bit easier. It didn't help with slick mud we had. It was bad enough waking around muchless climbing them with sxs's. If it had been drier i believe it wouldn't have been nearly as bad.
Last year was challenging but at least there was a little traction to be had. A good line would get you up and over. Yesterday was a mess I don't care what line you took. Still alot of fun. Pioneers are great machines. Especially considering they are utility types.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
You guys check out last year's video at how easy it was compared to yesterday. This is one of Fubars vids, fast forward to the rock section.

Sad I missed this ride (well, sad to miss any ride).
I seam to recall a lot more wrenching last year than shows up in the link.
Right @DGann ?

advertisement