Bull Run ride

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Yep, that was a adventure last year and if I had to guess there could have been more wrenching if I got to go this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd rather have watched you wrench much more than me have been the one wrenching. Lol. No LF rhinos available either. :(:confused:

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sorry bud I didn't get any. You were half way up it before I even reached the rocks lol.

It definitely took a while and saw some people walking up to see what all the noise was. I was hoping someone got the camera out. Oh well...darn, we will have to try again!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was curious how traveller did goimg up. Looks like the big rock hill has washed out a bit. All the videos make me jealous...really want to get back down there for a ride!
Washed out a bit is a huge understatement. Soon as you start up the hill you run into a nasty washed out section. I got drag marks all along the right side. It was rough.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's that first section. Gave the Farm Rig a fit but she made it. Joey's brother was nervous and I can't blame him. That's a challenging section for a beginner. He was hesitant to follow Joey's spotting lol. I told him I learned to trust Joey but wasn't easy at first. The guy knows what he's doing.

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy cow lookee what I found! I thought I had video'd part of your climb but couldn't find it. Then I looked again and found this lol. See, your pal did take care of ya lol.
Dam! Yeah from the top looking down doesnt look near as bad. From the bottom looking up is a different story.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy cow lookee what I found! I thought I had video'd part of your climb but couldn't find it. Then I looked again and found this lol. See, your pal did take care of ya lol.
T
Dam! Yeah from the top looking down doesnt look near as bad. From the bottom looking up is a different story.
It never looks that bad on video. I swore at one point both my front wheels were off the ground lol. Joey's did some leaping as well lol.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Damn is all i can say. I agree with Glockmeister that the videos from the topside of those rocks don't look like it is to bad but from the bottom it looks like a different monster.

advertisement