Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a video of Sharp playing with that rock ledge. I'll upload it to YouTube when I get off work. It's kinda long so I'll need my wifi lol. The rigs with stock height and stock tires went through everything the modded ones did and made it look easy. A testament to the stock ability of these machines. The added ground clearance did come in handy in the rock sections though.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've put together two videos.. One primarily of the rocks and the other of the mud and water. I have Sharp, Delton, DGann and Joey stuck in the mud and everyone climbing the one section of rock. The rock video is uploading to youtube now and I'll post after 7 tonight, the other will have to upload overnight and I'll post Saturday morning. Didn't notice then but I have Delton hollering BOOYA serveral times..

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've put together two videos.. One primarily of the rocks and the other of the mud and water. I have Sharp, Delton, DGann and Joey stuck in the mud and everyone climbing the one section of rock. The rock video is uploading to youtube now and I'll post after 7 tonight, the other will have to upload overnight and I'll post Saturday morning. Didn't notice then but I have Delton hollering BOOYA serveral times..
Thats my victory yell lol. When did I get stuck?? I have no memory of that lol

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@DGann, @Delton, @500, @joeymt33, First video.... Not my best work but it will get the job done.

One thing that the viewers didn't know is that all the "helper rocks" that we placed in the trail for sharp, we removed before Delton got his turn. You know that were not gonna make it easier on him, he's going to have to earn his stripes And he still made it look easy! He was the only one that made it on the right side, however I didn't try the right side so I'll have to try next time. At least I can say I'm the only one that made it on the left side with out having to back up or stop. It has nothing to do with me though, I think it was ground clearance and tire sizes help me, it wasn't driver skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One thing that the viewers didn't know is that all the "helper rocks" that we placed in the trail for sharp, we removed before Delton got his turn. You know that were not gonna make it easier on him, he's going to have to earn his stripes And he still made it look easy! He was the only one that made it on the right side, however I didn't try the right side so I'll have to try next time. At least I can say I'm the only one that made it on the left side with out having to back up or stop. It has nothing to do with me though, I think it was ground clearance and tire sizes help me, it wasn't driver skill.

Maybe it was my fat ass holding the tires on the rocks!:cool:

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You are welcome.. Anytime I go on these rides, I'll have the camera. Next time it will be from the front or rear of my Pioneer though.

From the rear? What are you trying to say? You're going to be leaving us all in the dust?

I love the "bring it on" attitude! you're welcome to ride with us any time.

Last edited:
advertisement