Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@DGann, @Delton, @500, @joeymt33, First video.... Not my best work but it will get the job done.

What was the word of the day? Was it hammer down or booyah baby?

Also I just wanted to say, the video doesn't do it justice as you guys already know. Anytime the pioneer is spinning all four tires, that's a pretty rough stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing that the viewers didn't know is that all the "helper rocks" that we placed in the trail for sharp, we removed before Delton got his turn. You know that were not gonna make it easier on him, he's going to have to earn his stripes And he still made it look easy! He was the only one that made it on the right side, however I didn't try the right side so I'll have to try next time. At least I can say I'm the only one that made it on the left side with out having to back up or stop. It has nothing to do with me though, I think it was ground clearance and tire sizes help me, it wasn't driver skill.

I didn't want no helper rocks lol. To be honest it wasn't a fair fight. Joey and I both had ground clearance and tires on our side. I think it was more remarkable that the others made it with stock tires/height even with the helpers. Even more impressed with the 1000 AND the 700 that did everything we did (with Derek's added flair lol). That was no walk in the park by any means. Great job everybody.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@sharp made this look easy!

I am still trying to figure out what I did to make @sharp mad at me. I was risking my life trying to capture some good video of him and they threw mud in my face and laughed at me!

I hope we have another opportunity to all get together and do this again.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love this video. We are screaming and @500 is like "what?" He's cool as a cucumber with one tire 3' off the ground.

Just now seen that one and WOW that was most air I've seen yet under a front wheel lol. I was at tail end and sometimes miss the good stuff lol. Or this might've been when y'all all left with me buried in the mud lmao. Thankfully @sharp stayed with me and helped me get out lol. (Kidding of course). My trusty Deltonmade bumper held its ground under some serious winch duty lol.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing that the viewers didn't know is that all the "helper rocks" that we placed in the trail for sharp, we removed before Delton got his turn. You know that were not gonna make it easier on him, he's going to have to earn his stripes And he still made it look easy! He was the only one that made it on the right side, however I didn't try the right side so I'll have to try next time. At least I can say I'm the only one that made it on the left side with out having to back up or stop. It has nothing to do with me though, I think it was ground clearance and tire sizes help me, it wasn't driver skill.

Helper rocks for sharp? NO, @joeymt33 and @Delton had helper snorkels, helper suspension, helper lifts, helper tires, helper cup holders ETC! I earned my stripes lol. Full stock, son, pure skill!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From the rear? What are you trying to say? You're going to be leaving us all in the dust?

I love the "bring it on" attitude! you're welcome to ride with us any time.

I think that's exactly what he's saying Joey. Don is smacking us all in the face with the gauntlet! Lol. We have so got to do this again soon. Hopefully those trees are moved and we can get to that other rock pile. Not as hardcore as one in video, but still alot of fun. We gonna turn loose "the Don" lmao. Gonna be good.

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't want no helper rocks lol. To be honest it wasn't a fair fight. Joey and I both had ground clearance and tires on our side. I think it was more remarkable that the others made it with stock tires/height even with the helpers. Even more impressed with the 1000 AND the 700 that did everything we did (with Derek's added flair lol). That was no walk in the park by any means. Great job everybody.
@DGann got that flair! Lol

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That is absolutely right! You was banging around with stock skids. Respect!

Nothing like a good group of guys they can cut up and give each other a hard time even though we've only know each other for five hours! I hope I don't eat hose words next time we ride with @sharp and he shows me up!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Helper rocks for sharp? NO, @joeymt33 and @Delton had helper snorkels, helper suspension, helper lifts, helper tires, helper cup holders ETC! I earned my stripes lol. Full stock, son, pure skill!
Being that I was in the driver side, I don't know if it was helper rock(s) or just one big rock, but who's counting, @joeymt33 actually put the rock or rocks in question to help alittle bit, but it was great though. If you ever want to get to know your rig ride with other pioneer owners it's a blast!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Being that I was in the driver side, I don't know if it was helper rock(s) or just one big rock, but who's counting, @joeymt33 actually put the rock or rocks in question to help alittle bit, but it was great though. If you ever want to get to know your rig ride with other pioneer owners it's a blast!

That's exactly right. When we ride together, we push each other a little bit harder and sometimes get out of our comfort zone. After going back and watch the videos, I'm glad we did, a lot of fun

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree, more than once, I thought he was going to tip over!

Apparently we didn't get him out of his comfort zone. Next time we'll have to try harder. I think he was actually yawning as his tire was 3 feet off the ground.

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have to give credit to @500 he did the whole trail with stock tires, not the big horn but the other stock kind, I forgot the the name, great driver though!
Black Stones! They climbed their little hearts out. Took a hit that folded the right rear tire and knocked the cap out of my side rail and bent it. I almost feel bad for sh*$ talking them before the ride lol. Sorry black stones, no matter how hard you tried, I'm still replacing you with EVOs - but I will keep one of you for a spare.

advertisement