Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks again Don. That was a totally fun ride and it's sure nice to have a video record of it. Reckon the others can tell we were having a blast?? Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sharp's co-pilot needs to upload that video of me jumping that mudhole. Hard to tell in yours, but I got a little air on the launch lmao. No way I'd attempt that going slow lol. It'd suck down the entire rig lol

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sharp's co-pilot needs to upload that video of me jumping that mudhole. Hard to tell in yours, but I got a little air on the launch lmao. No way I'd attempt that going slow lol. It'd suck down the entire rig lol
He showed it to me the other day, it was cool, I'll try to get him to send it to me. By the way his name was Dave he's my wife's mothers boyfriend from Connecticut.lol

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He showed it to me the other day, it was cool, I'll try to get him to send it to me. By the way his name was Dave he's my wife's mothers boyfriend from Connecticut.lol
Think I'll just call him Dave lol. He was cool (especially for a northerner lol).

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was lucky I didn't bend an a-arm on that one. It was a hard hit. It wasn't supposed to cross rut but that's where she wanted to go. Correcting it would've scrubbed some speed and you know we cant have that lol

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's All @Delton fault, blame on him

Sent from jokers ally
When we was kids we were made to help pick blackberries. And chiggers love blackberries lol. Mom would soak rags in kerosene and tie them around our ankles and wrists to keep them off. It usually worked. Nothing like trying to sleep with chiggers on yer privates lmao

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, help this dumb Canadian out here, what the hell are "chiggers". I have no idea what they are but I have a feeling it's not good to get them on you.
Trombiculidae are a family of mites. The best known of the trombiculidae are the chiggers.

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They are a real joy if you've never had them... last about a week, worse problem other than the terrible itching is the infection you can get from scratching yourself.... You haven't lived till you've come in contact with them @fish. :(

Reactions: DGann
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pure Tennessee mud

advertisement