Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm hoping that maybe here in the next few weeks I'll be able to meet some of u guys and finally by a fully muded member of this bunch of wild men.
Heck yeah! We always happy to meet new people. We ain't really that wild, we just talk alot of sh*t lmao.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to thank @joeymt33 's mud hole recovery service again for getting me out of that. Lol oh and I would also like to thank @drfubar for filming it, @Delton for supervising the filming, @DGann for supervising the hook up and @500 for keeping a look out for bears. Haha

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to thank @joeymt33 's mud hole recovery service again for getting me out of that. Lol oh and I would also like to thank @drfubar for filming it, @Delton for supervising the filming, @DGann for supervising the hook up and @500 for keeping a look out for bears. Haha
You got one screwed up production crew lmao

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need a revenue increase to appoint someone to chigger duty, immediately.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol, you ain't kidding. I think it was the tall grass and weeds. Next time, let's avoid that area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't bother ya if you're full of piss n vinegar like me lol

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got back from our ride little while ago. I'll upload some vids when I get home from picking up Emilee. Don is the real deal! He stuck that machine into anywhere it'd fit lol. Derek had better watch out cause Don has some flair of his own lol. I missed a perfect wheel up photo of him coming out of a mudhole. It was an easy 3 footer maybe more.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Just got back from our ride little while ago. I'll upload some vids when I get home from picking up Emilee. Don is the real deal! He stuck that machine into anywhere it'd fit lol. Derek had better watch out cause Don has some flair of his own lol. I missed a perfect wheel up photo of him coming out of a mudhole. It was an easy 3 footer maybe more.

I l

Sent from jokers ally

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

I love competition

Sent from jokers ally

advertisement