Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Take a saw and we can make our own trail!! Have a trail making day lol

Sent from jokers ally
Excellent idea. If you don't mind dodging bullets lol. You trying to get a mofo shot! Lol

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm considering driving to AL side next time. That really gripes my butt having to pay to park lol

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That was my fault
Not your fault at all man. You got a really nice truck and want it protected. I'd do the same thing if I was in your shoes.

Reactions: DGann
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Finally got my stereo installed, and some damage fixed that occur on my last ride, thanks @joeymt33 for the help.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 20991 Finally got my stereo installed, and some damage fixed that occur on my last ride, thanks @joeymt33 for the help.

Damage he says!? Let's talk about that. We worked around 8 hours I would say. Skipped dinner, but at least he brought the beer.

Things repaired:
1: right front ball joint was loose and needed tightened and cotter pin replaced

2: tie rod came loose from the rack and pinion. Had to remove boot and tighten it up

3: RMP battery box was loose as three of the four nutserts came out.

4: cross member under battery box was bent up pretty bad. (Probably why RMP box failed)

5: several skid plate screws loose and stripped

6: we replaced the driver A-arm/CV guard that he knocked off

7: we had to bend a driver front A-arm mount back to its original position and weld it back in place. (This is the 4th time I've had to do this on three different vehicles, I'd say the P700's have a problem)

Not really a repair but we added a radio and dash switches. Nice radio and plenty loud. I'll let Dgann share the specifics if anyone wants to know.

We cut a new hole in the SSS skid plate so he can drain the rear diff oil with out removing the skid plate.

Had to remove the rear view mirror to add the radio. Hopefully we will find a replacement soon.

Derek adjusted the Fox front shocks for a little more lift.

Things we didn't get too:
1: cut side wall in a 8 ply evo!

2: front brakes are wore out at ~850 miles.

3: new rear view mirror

Did I miss anything Derek?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Damage he says!? Let's talk about that. We worked around 8 hours I would say. Skipped dinner, but at least he brought the beer.

Things repaired:
1: right front ball joint was loose and needed tightened and cotter pin replaced

2: tie rod came loose from the rack and pinion. Had to remove boot and tighten it up

4: cross member under battery box was bent up pretty bad. (Probably why RMP box failed)

7: we had to bend a driver front A-arm mount back to its original position and weld it back in place. (This is the 4th time I've had to do this on three different vehicles, I'd say the P700's have a problem)

Not really a repair but we added a radio and dash switches. Nice radio and plenty loud. I'll let Dgann share the specifics if anyone wants to know.

We cut a new hole in the SSS skid plate so he can drain the rear diff oil with out removing the skid plate.

Had to remove the rear view mirror to add the radio. Hopefully we will find a replacement soon.

Ok, lets get back to the importantor stuff...... What beer did he bring? That would be the question I would like answered.

Reactions: DGann
advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

Things repaired:

I do believe u got it covered Joey

Sent from jokers ally

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I do believe u got it covered Joey

Sent from jokers ally

I think the other guys are missing the point of the story. When Derek asked to come over and fix something real quick, you need to prepare for about eight hours of fixing everything! How did you break that much stuff? I remember the video of you coming down hard on that rock, but dang

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Checked my schedule for next week and they have me down for Wednesday. WTF I never have to come in on a Wed. Was told by my leader they may cancel pm so I may be worrying for nothing. Will let y'all know soon as I do what happens.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the other guys are missing the point of the story. When Derek asked to come over and fix something real quick, you need to prepare for about eight hours of fixing everything! How did you break that much stuff? I remember the video of you coming down hard on that rock, but dang

I think he's slacking on checking his rig out before and after a ride lol. They do require some maint between rides.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

That just means he's riding hard! You know he's going to do anything in the 700 that you crazies do in the 1000! I commend that fully!! Nice job Dgann

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Checked my schedule for next week and they have me down for Wednesday. WTF I never have to come in on a Wed. Was told by my leader they may cancel pm so I may be worrying for nothing. Will let y'all know soon as I do what happens.
Good news is Wed was cancelled so I'm free all week. Bad news is I got wrote up for going to lunch 2 mins early. I love my friggin job!!!!! This is the A-holes somebody suggested I steal from??? Yeah right!

advertisement