drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you noticed in @drfubar in his last video on the rocks, a couple more inches sliding sideways and he was going over lol
Yeah, I thought you missed that little jump to the right. I know my shorts were sucked half way up my butt when I got home.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I thought you missed that little jump to the right. I know my shorts were sucked half way up my butt when I got home.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Hell no I didn't miss it. It scared me and I wasn't even in the vehicle lol. It looked alot worse in person.

Reactions: DGann and drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hell no I didn't miss it. It scared me and I wasn't even in the vehicle lol. It looked alot worse in person.
One reason I enjoy this so much. The adrenalin. I go to amusement parks cause I'm scared of heights lol. Superman ride at Six Flags scares the crap out of me but it's my favorite ride.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like "hammer down" and "booyah" that's my picks

Sent from jokers ally
The correct phrase is "Booyah Baby"!! But that might look gay with the "baby" on there lmao. Booyah is definitely my favorite (if you didn't already know) lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did y'all figure out a day to ride next week?

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Can y'all believe we got 38 pages of showing off and talking trash?

I was going back thru reliving some older vids. I'll bring some up front since I didn't get to ride in 10 days. It's like torture but at least we got these vids

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Reactions: Delton and DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here's some links to a few short videos

Hey @Delton, where is this rocky trail in the first video? It's bad that I can't remember, but there's so many trails out there!

SIGNATURE:

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Can y'all believe we got 38 pages of showing off and talking trash?

I was going back thru reliving some older vids. I'll bring some up front since I didn't get to ride in 10 days. It's like torture but at least we got these vids

SIGNATURE:

Has it been that long since we rode? I took up time this past thursday fixing my pioneer, so I was the cause of not riding.

Sent from jokers ally

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has it been that long since we rode? I took up time this past thursday fixing my pioneer, so I was the cause of not riding.

Sent from jokers ally

That's right! I hate you!

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lmao, but I bought u a whole case of beer,

Sent from jokers ally

Oh yeah, I love you!

SIGNATURE:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Delton, where is this rocky trail in the first video? It's bad that I can't remember, but there's so many trails out there!

SIGNATURE:
Oh I can tell you exactly where that trail is. That was first time we rode together if I remember correctly. My shorts was up in my rear on that section!! The most nervous I've ever been in that thing lol. Coming from my way, at bottom of rock hill you take the far left path. It comes out near mudholes. We definitely need to take everybody down that one. And then turn right at bottom of rock hill. That trail gets pretty nasty.

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did y'all figure out a day to ride next week?

SIGNATURE:
I'm available all 4 days. I can stay out longer on Thursday but I don't care which day we go. Let's just go already!!!

Reactions: joeymt33
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Oh yeah, I love you!

SIGNATURE:

One minute u hate me then another minute u love me, like a woman confusing

Sent from jokers ally

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
One minute u hate me then another minute u love me, like a woman confusing

Sent from jokers ally

I'm back to hating you already. Have no fear, we are back to normal.

SIGNATURE:

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Oh I can tell you exactly where that trail is. That was first time we rode together if I remember correctly. My shorts was up in my rear on that section!! The most nervous I've ever been in that thing lol. Coming from my way, at bottom of rock hill you take the far left path. It comes out near mudholes. We definitely need to take everybody down that one. And then turn right at bottom of rock hill. That trail gets pretty nasty.

The way it looks, I will not be able to ride for the next 2 weeks, man this sucks.

Sent from jokers ally

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've got to get a ride in next week before I go to denmark!

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: DGann
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I'm back to hating you already. Have no fear, we are back to normal.

SIGNATURE:

Funny

Sent from jokers ally

advertisement