drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just got back from our ride little while ago. I'll upload some vids when I get home from picking up Emilee. Don is the real deal! He stuck that machine into anywhere it'd fit lol. Derek had better watch out cause Don has some flair of his own lol. I missed a perfect wheel up photo of him coming out of a mudhole. It was an easy 3 footer maybe more.
Yea, I stuck it alright!:confused:, I stuck it good a couple of times. Glad Delton was there to pull me out.:)
3 footer? Ahem, all in a days work..:cool:

I'm ready to ride again, but for the next 3 weeks, I will be busy working.
Sent from jokers ally
Piss on work! Retire!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and DGann
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was cool!
This is the rock pile we tried to get to the other day but was blocked by fallen trees. Most of the trees are still there. We either went around or over them lol. The mud and tree limbs made them slick as you can see. Nothing a Pioneer with the Don behind the wheel can't handle lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is the rock pile we tried to get to the other day but was blocked by fallen trees. Most of the trees are still there. We either went around or over them lol. The mud and tree limbs made them slick as you can see. Nothing a Pioneer with the Don behind the wheel can't handle lol
The Don was just along for the ride... It was all Pioneer!:)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We did have fun today... Going to try again next week... Everyone that can take a day and come with us. Thanks to @Delton for leading all day. My video is uploading to Youtube right now. Probably take all night so I'll post tomorrow morning....

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We did have fun today... Going to try again next week... Everyone that can take a day and come with us. Thanks to @Delton for leading all day. My video is uploading to Youtube right now. Probably take all night so I'll post tomorrow morning....
One of these days I'm gonna map that place out. Every time I go there the trails look different lol. That one trail was friggin awesome. I want to hit that again.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of these days I'm gonna map that place out. Every time I go there the trails look different lol. That one trail was friggin awesome. I want to hit that again.
There's gotta be a way to get to the mud holes from that little shack. Trying to eliminate going up/down that long rock hill. Eats up too much time.

advertisement