Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who will be riding Thursday? I will have my little boy with me.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!
Count me in

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When is the next bull run? If like to try to make it.
Don and I can go pretty much any day during the week except Friday. Just give us a heads up when you are available.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Who will be riding Thursday? I will have my little boy with me.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

I will not be able to ride Thursday, have to work. It sucks

Sent from jokers ally

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I can safely say Don and I found the limits of these machines when it comes to rocks. I haven't inspected mine closely yet but I thoroughly beat the living crap out of it today. There was no way to back up or turn around, so we pressed on. Ended up just winching over a section to keep from destroying our rigs. Yeah it was that bad. Of course somebody forgot to turn video on so you don't get to hear my skid smashing rocks repeatedly lol. I seriously doubt I'll put it through that again. Well, maybe. Lol

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I can safely say Don and I found the limits of these machines when it comes to rocks. I haven't inspected mine closely yet but I thoroughly beat the living crap out of it today. There was no way to back up or turn around, so we pressed on. Ended up just winching over a section to keep from destroying our rigs. Yeah it was that bad. Of course somebody forgot to turn video on so you don't get to hear my skid smashing rocks repeatedly lol. I seriously doubt I'll put it through that again. Well, maybe. Lol
I guess were just supposed to take your word for it? No pics or videos. How do we know y'all didn't just sit under the shade tree in your yard and make up that story while petting that little pig with the fat belly. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

@sharp is totally right! Pics or it didn't happen, you know the rule. Come on new guy.

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess were just supposed to take your word for it? No pics or videos. How do we know y'all didn't just sit under the shade tree in your yard and make up that story while petting that little pig with the fat belly. Lol
You guessed wrong bub! I got video of Don winching over the rocks. I'll upload it in little bit. I don't even think your helper rocks would do much good lol.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@sharp, OOOHHHHHHH, when I get this video put together and uploaded you are going to wish you were with us buddy! I think you should take a day off and come with us on Thursday... I'll write you a note. I'll sign it "Godfather" and put a picture of a severed head of a horse next to my signature.... Kapeesh?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Put together two videos this time cause there was soooooo much good stuff... They will upload overnight and will be posted here tomorrow morning... stay tuned.

Reactions: Delton and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@sharp, OOOHHHHHHH, when I get this video put together and
@sharp, OOOHHHHHHH, when I get this video put together and uploaded you are going to wish you were with us buddy! I think you should take a day off and come with us on Thursday... I'll write you a note. I'll sign it "Godfather" and put a picture of a severed head of a horse next to my signature.... Kapeesh?
I wish I could go Thursday. I'm self employed so the note is no good lol. The most important day that I work is the first day of the month so I need to hang around here. I'm usually free the rest of the month. Also the Vols,Titans, and Vandy all play Thursday, so in other words party at my house! Lol

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is where we just said to hell with it and winched over it. Huge rocks spaced far enough apart to swallow a wheel whole. If you slide off to the left far enough, you won't stop rolling til the next county lol.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guessed wrong bub! I got video of Don winching over the rocks. I'll upload it in little bit. I don't even think your helper rocks would do much good lol.
@Delton when you get a chance will you send me the amazon link to the street legal kit. Thanks

Reactions: DGann
advertisement