Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton when you get a chance will you send me the amazon link to the street legal kit. Thanks
I actually got mine off eBay. I think it was around 50 bucks. I'll find link

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm so jealous of @Delton and @drfubar, wish I could have been there with all that fun.

Sent from jokers ally
Derek that trail had you written all over it. Not sure if y'all getting together is a good thing or not lol. We'd get through a rough section and think we had it made, then there'd be something else around the corner. It was non stop rough lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Derek that trail had you written all over it. Not sure if y'all getting together is a good thing or not lol. We'd get through a rough section and think we had it made, then there'd be something else around the corner. It was non stop rough lol

If you don't make it Thursday, I'll need directions to that trail!

When will we find the end of these trails? They just keep going.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Who's going Thursday?

I know sharp and Dgann are out. Hopefully we will get a group ride there again in September.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Who's going Thursday?

I know sharp and Dgann are out. Hopefully we will get a group ride there again in September.

SIGNATURE:

I should be able to ride in a few weeks unless work calls.

Sent from jokers ally

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who's going Thursday?

SIGNATURE:
Me and Don are in.

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Me and Don are in.

Saweet!

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

When will we find the end of these trails? They just keep going.

SIGNATURE:
Hopefully we never find the end to them lol. I'm confident there's still more over where they're actively logging. 2 loggers told me there's a trail that leads to the bottom and I ain't stopping til it's found. Hoping it comes out near mudholes.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hopefully we never find the end to them lol. I'm confident there's still more over where they're actively logging. 2 loggers told me there's a trail that leads to the bottom and I ain't stopping til it's found. Hoping it comes out near mudholes.
Man l'm dying to join u guys on this trail rides. I just hope my P5 can keep up with you guys.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

When will we find the end of these trails? They just keep go

SIGNATURE:
@Delton needs to put a picture of the little pig as the mascot for bull run.
This picture?

20131115 202939

advertisement