drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man, if I ride with you guys I'll be sure to wear one of them dippers for gounups bicous yall are going to make me laugh so much that I'll probably piss on my self. ;):D:oops:
@Dp5hunter, Hell, I piss on myself all the time but I'm old, I have an excuse.:(

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Decided to check bolts after the little ride me and @Delton had on Tuesday. Tie rods were fine but I found three of... or was it four of my bolts holding my center section skid plate were loose. I must have stripped them when I installed the skid plate so a quick trip to Fastenal in town and got a handful of the next size up (5/16) thread cutter bolts and replaced the loose ones. Whilst I was under there I looked at the skid plate condition..... Seems someone's been running over rocks with my Pioneer!o_O I'm blaming @Delton!:):cool:

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Decided to check bolts after the little ride me and @Delton had on Tuesday. Tie rods were fine but I found three of... or was it four of my bolts holding my center section skid plate were loose. I must have stripped them when I installed the skid plate so a quick trip to Fastenal in town and got a handful of the next size up (5/16) thread cutter bolts and replaced the loose ones. Whilst I was under there I looked at the skid plate condition..... Seems someone's been running over rocks with my Pioneer!o_O I'm blaming @Delton!:):cool:

If you ride with @Delton and @joeymt33, you will always come back with something loose or missing, never fails. It took me and Joey about 6 hours to get my pioneer back to normal after the last ride. Wouldn't change a thing though, lots of fun.

Sent from jokers ally

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Now I can just point to the sticker instead of hollering at Derek...

8c230ae7e7286ec92a1bb5e64beff6d9

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you ride with @Delton and @joeymt33, you will always come back with something loose or missing, never fails. It took me and Joey about 6 hours to get my pioneer back to normal after the last ride. Wouldn't change a thing though, lots of fun.

Sent from jokers ally
That's true, I had a few dents underneath the rig, and scratches on the wheels, it makes it look cooler, adds character to it, and a story to go with it!

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now I can just point to the sticker instead of hollering at Derek...

View attachment 21399

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!
I see you made your decision. Good choice. It suits you to a tee.

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe that too

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't find anything loose but that poor skid took a beating. Got a couple pretty deep gouges in it lol. I'm used to scratches but these are my first gouges. Good ole aluminum held its ground.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's true, I had a few dents underneath the rig, and scratches on the wheels, it makes it look cooler, adds character to it, and a story to go with it!
You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao
I'm not condemning the way a man uses his rig. It's your money, use how you see fit. I'm just saying Bull Run ain't for everybody

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
advertisement