Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Video 2 from Tuesday

Hey! I recognize that trail. Me and @500 went up that trail when he had his Yamaha.

At the top when you exited the woods and onto the dirt road, there is a large stump to the right, I had to drive off into the woods and winch that stump out so we could exit.

That was a rough trail! Y'all are some rough riding old farts if you rode that trail.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey! I recognize that trail. Me and @500 went up that trail when he had his Yamaha.

At the top when you exited the woods and onto the dirt road, there is a large stump to the right, I had to drive off into the woods and winch that stump out so we could exit.

That was a rough trail! Y'all are some rough riding old farts if you rode that trail.

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!
We rode it...

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Delton @joeymt33. Just got a call from an old bud who lives in GA. He saw my video on FB and said he would like to ride with me tomorrow. So, he should be arriving at my abode tomorrow morning just in time to jump in the old Ford and head to meet up with Delton. He's a good fella, will fit in fine. We've brewed many a gallon of beer together:confused:so you know he's alright. I call him asshole but he will answer to Jim.... :p

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

SIGNATURE:

Don't be giving them credit, are u nuts

Sent from jokers ally

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

SIGNATURE:
I seem to remember you saying you had rode that trail all the way out. That exit is a b*tch!! Barely fit between 2 trees and one wheel high in the air lol. It fights you the whole way. No cruising on that trail at all.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I seem to remember you saying you had rode that trail all the way out. That exit is a b*tch!! Barely fit between 2 trees and one wheel high in the air lol. It fights you the whole way. No cruising on that trail at all.
Yea, don't forget it's easy to bang your roll cage against the tree too.... numerous times

advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

SIGNATURE:

Great. Video

Sent from jokers ally

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, don't forget it's easy to bang your roll cage against the tree too.... numerous times
But sandwiched between trees keeps you from rolling when you have a front wheel way up in the air lol.

Reactions: drfubar
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sorry guys, been busy. Meet at the mud at 10ish?

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm an hour from home and need to change tires still!

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: Delton and DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@joeymt33 where we meeting? And the usual time?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 where we meeting? And the usual time?

Haha! Read two posts up.

SIGNATURE:

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think you were answering my question as I was asking it lol

Haha, yep

SIGNATURE:

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Sorry guys, been busy. Meet at the mud at 10ish?

SIGNATURE:

Busy whatever!!!!

Sent from jokers ally

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement