Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nope, we decided not to try it since I had a four-year-old with me. It was my fault.

But we know the rules, no pictures then it probably doesn't exist.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao
Don't blame you! No adventure is worth hurting your child!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't blame you! No adventure is worth hurting your child!

That's right, the other boys are the ones that could've went up the trail. I could've just went around the long way. I can't believe they wussed out like that!

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
That's right, the other boys are the ones that could've went up the trail. I could've just went around the long way. I can't believe they wussed out like that!

SIGNATURE:

Y'all was just waiting on me

Sent from jokers ally

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

SIGNATURE:

Yeah yeah lol. Nobody was going up that sucker with mud on their tires.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bet the next group out tries it. I just hope I'm part of that group!

SIGNATURE:

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I bet the next group out tries it. I just hope I'm part of that group!

SIGNATURE:

If it all possible I will be with y'all the next time out. The quest will be conquer the mountain unless you are scared.

Sent from jokers ally

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another terrible ride today....too muddy...

View attachment 21498

Water was too deep.....
View attachment 21499

Emoji12

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!
Y'all pick a day. I'm always in if I'm off work.
I'll try to make the next trip, right now I'm hit or miss, it was awesome last time I went with y'all.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice videos guys!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Eltobgi and Delton
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If it all possible I will be with y'all the next time out. The quest will be conquer the mountain unless you are scared.

Sent from jokers ally
Well, it's not so much the rocks but the part of if you make a mistake and slide left you roll a long way. I'm going out on a limb here and say that would leave a mark.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's right, the other boys are the ones that could've went up the trail. Glad I had Marshall as an excuse this time.;)

SIGNATURE:

SIGNATURE:

Fixed it for ya.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was wondering how that ended. I just assumed @Delton had a chunk of mud in his eyes and was unable to continue videoing:rolleyes::)
Not sure what happened... I made enough back up and run at it and finally got out.. I think I have it on my camera anyway. He was doing some ducking mud chunks for a minute there.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure what happened... I made enough back up and run at it and finally got out.. I think I have it on my camera anyway. He was doing some ducking mud chunks for a minute there.
More than just a minute lol. I felt like I was ducking a shotgun there lol. I must've touched the screen by mistake and stopped it early. But yes he did get out. I got lots more that I'll start on after work today

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, it's not so much the rocks but the part of if you make a mistake and slide left you roll a long way. I'm going out on a limb here and say that would leave a mark.
That thing has it all. Slick flat faced rocks, extreme grade, and as mentioned....a long ways down on the side. Didn't look at the Roctanes but both sets of Evos were packed with mud. Scared? Nope. Respectful? You bet your arse. I'm comfortable with stupid but that hill can put a hurting on ya in a heartbeat. It'll get conquered. And my butt will stand at the top with the rest of em.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Damn chiggers!

I've got 10 bites on my legs and they itch like crazy!

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: DGann and drfubar

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And ride it like you ain't afraid to die
Don't be scared, just enjoy the ride
(CL)
The Bull Run anthem!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And ride it like you ain't afraid to die
Don't be scared, just enjoy the ride
(CL)
The Bull Run anthem!

That's cool. I almost use in my signature and kicked out Delton's quote, Almost....

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: DGann

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's cool. I almost use in my signature and kicked out Delton's quote, Almost....

SIGNATURE:

Lol, it's a slightly revised Chris Ledoux song...

Reactions: DGann
advertisement