Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got lots more but can't keep up with what I've posted lol. Soon as I figure it out ill post the others lol. After a while the mud vids all look the same lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got lots more but can't keep up with what I've posted lol. Soon as I figure it out ill post the others lol. After a while the mud vids all look the same lol.
I'm NOT saying the videos themselves all look the same. How could mud ever be boring?? I was saying when I'm on YouTube selecting which video in my gallery to upload, having trouble remembering which ones I've already done. Just wanted to clarify that lol. Hammer Down!!!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm NOT saying the videos themselves all look the same. How could mud ever be boring?? I was saying when I'm on YouTube selecting which video in my gallery to upload, having trouble remembering which ones I've already done. Just wanted to clarify that lol. Hammer Down!!!!

There he goes again, talking to himself.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That man has definitely got skill! Nice driving @drfubar
Hey don't forget I was handicapped by my lard ass buddy Jim riding with me.;) Naw, actually Jimbo held me on the rocks so I could keep moving. Love ya Jim!... Actually I just get lucky sometimes and pick the right line for that Pioneer.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao
I know @joeymt33 ,...... I thought I was the only one that noticed that. o_O

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have to agree. Don fit in with us immediately.
Awwww, youts guys are just being nice cause I'm a meek, fragile, "over the hill", white bearded gentleman:confused:.

The first person that disputes that statement, I'll come to your house and run your cat over with my wheelchair!:mad:

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awwww, youts guys are just being nice cause I'm a meek, fragile, "over the hill", white bearded gentleman:confused:.

The first person that disputes that statement, I'll come to your house and run your cat over with my wheelchair!:mad:
A REAL man would own a powerchair lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

SIGNATURE:

Cause I'm the only one that'll listen to me lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A REAL man would own a powerchair lol.

Keep it up @Delton
Gf1

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are already scheduled to work Thursday of this week. And now they tell us we can volunteer for Monday. And it'll be double time and a half. Very tempting. I was getting a set of Shinkos for my cruiser but with that kinda money I could upgrade to Michelin's. But that'd only leave me with 2 days off and probably no riding this week. Decisions decisions

Reactions: DGann and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are already scheduled to work Thursday of this week. And now they tell us we can volunteer for Monday. And it'll be double time and a half. Very tempting. I was getting a set of Shinkos for my cruiser but with that kinda money I could upgrade to Michelin's. But that'd only leave me with 2 days off and probably no riding this week. Decisions decisions
I've been thinking about taking next week off too but probably could get talked into it.. I'm single handedly holding the diesel fuel industry up with what I've put through my truck lately..

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been thinking about taking next week off too but probably could get talked into it.. I'm single handedly holding the diesel fuel industry up with what I've put through my truck lately..
I'm the same way....wouldn't take much to twist my arm lol

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've decided to not work, but probably not gonna ride. Need to get tires put on bike. May get back on making a rear bumper too.

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here's one video, number two to come later in the week of our ride on 9-1-16 at Bull Run.. @joeymt33 make sure you show Marshall this video. He's in it alot hollering "HAMMER DOWN"! @Delton gets a little mud thrown at him and I'm pretty sure if you listen to Joey's Pioneer, it's hitting the rev limiter coming through one of the mud holes......Enjoy

advertisement