Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@drfubar, did you happen to get a video of me going sideways through the mud hole with Delton keeping me from flipping over? Or how about climbing the Rockyhill where we stopped to watch the logging?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I forgot to mention that it must've been very intimidating for him therefore he didn't want to share that video with anyone. It was a weak moment for him.

How's that for getting back at you on CP's thread?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar, did you happen to get a video of me going sideways through the mud hole with Delton keeping me from flipping over? Or how about climbing the Rockyhill where we stopped to watch the logging?

SIGNATURE:

"I don't recall that your honor"! If it was the hill where we watched the logging I didn't think it was anything worth videoing. I'm sorry, I guess I thought if I didn't think is was any big deal that you wouldn't either. I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)
I forgot to mention that it must've been very intimidating for him therefore he didn't want to share that video with anyone. It was a weak moment for him.

How's that for getting back at you on CP's thread?

SIGNATURE:

Weak, very weak, I expect more from you.:) But thanks for trying.:rolleyes:

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dang! I've been to school!

SIGNATURE:

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes sir

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes sir

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Dang it Joey F352b3d559a89807262d892a1f207b1a

Sent from iPhone

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Dang! I've been to school!

SIGNATURE:

That's not hard to do

Sent from jokers ally

Reactions: Delton and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody up for riding next week? I ain't rode in 2 weeks so it's bout time. I'd like to go conquer that hill we found last time. Who's down?
@joeymt33 @sharp @DGann @drfubar @500 did I miss anyone? I'm good for Mon Tues and Wed.

Reactions: DGann
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anybody up for riding next week? I ain't rode in 2 weeks so it's bout time. I'd like to go conquer that hill we found last time. Who's down?
@joeymt33 @sharp @DGann @drfubar @500 did I miss anyone? I'm good for Mon Tues and Wed.
"that hill" is a little on the scary side... Yes I know, It's not like me to question. Most of the time it's "hold my beer, watch this", but that first set of rocks is angled to the gully and if tires are wet, and they will be someone might end up, "gulp" down in the bushes.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"that hill" is a little on the scary side... Yes I know, It's not like me to question. Most of the time it's "hold my beer, watch this", but that first set of rocks is angled to the gully and if tires are wet, and they will be someone might end up, "gulp" down in the bushes.
It's more than just a little lol. I could kick myself for not taking a picture of it while we were there. If nothing else I'd like to at least take a couple pics. So people can see what we are talking about. And you're right about those rocks. One wrong move and somebody's running go find cell service to get a life flight out there lol. Maybe with this dry weather we're having the tires will be drier.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

I know right, I have not been on ride in a month, I am ready, let me check my schedule and see if I can break loose to ride.

Sent from jokers ally

advertisement