Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Making fun of @joeymt33 and delton is not hard to do!!! Just look at them!!

Sent from jokers ally
We don't want to make it too hard on y'all. Taking advantage of retards is a sin if I'm not mistaken lol. As for stickers, this is news to me. You sure I wasn't high when we decided this? (Jk). I own a pioneer. So I can't afford drugs lol.

J

JTW

Weekend worker here also. Would love to ride there sometime though
I am too.. But sometimes you just gotta say F it and go! I have a real estate company on a lake here.. So holidays and weekends are my extra busy time.. I get a lot more free time in the middle of the week in the colder months. What days do you all normally work?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll be working Monday thru Thursday next week :(

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am too.. But sometimes you just gotta say F it and go! I have a real estate company on a lake here.. So holidays and weekends are my extra busy time.. I get a lot more free time in the middle of the week in the colder months. What days do you all normally work?
Fri Sat and sun here. 13 1/2hr shifts. The hrs sucks but I like being off during the week.

Reactions: JTW
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dayyum @Delton, it looks like it's going to be just you and me at the Bull next week. You will have to be the main character in my video again:cool:. Make sure you brush your teeth and comb your hair this time. I'm beginning to think everyone else are closet RZR wannabeso_O, that just polish their machines, take pictures of them and post the pictures on Facebook.:)

That ought to stir the pot a little:D

The RZR comment is a little cold hearted even for me but I'm standing by it....LOL

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dayyum @Delton, it looks like it's going to be just you and me at the Bull next week. You will have to be the main character in my video again:cool:. Make sure you brush your teeth and comb your hair this time. I'm beginning to think everyone else are closet RZR wannabeso_O, that just polish their machines, take pictures of them and post the pictures on Facebook.:)

The RZR comment is a little cold hearted even for me but I'm standing by it....LOL
Wow that is harsh!! Lol. But it is what it is. Joey is working so can't argue with that. The rest of y'all ain't got no excuse. Come pway wif us!!! Oh and I'll be sure and comb the hair. All 3 of them lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not scheduled for OT this coming week woohoo!!!!. Gonna enjoy my 4 days off. Gonna start swapping parts from one car to another. And get in little riding. Mine needs 11 miles to reach the 1000 mile mark.

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I've seen the same exact same thing! They will go like a bastard in the parking lot (we call them parking lot racers) and look cool but don't seem to follow into the sticks! Maybe hauling ass down a dirt road or the dunes but not much more. It's status. Pretty and shiny. One guy I know would replace a fender if it was scratched. I guess that's how some of them make it to 2500 miles

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen the same exact same thing! They will go like a bastard in the parking lot (we call them parking lot racers) and look cool but don't seem to follow into the sticks! Maybe hauling ass down a dirt road or the dunes but not much more. It's status. Pretty and shiny. One guy I know would replace a fender if it was scratched. I guess that's how some of them make it to 2500 miles

Sent from iPhone
Thats the people that tell you the machine wasn't engineered to be used that way. It wasn't built to run 30" tires, etc etc. They sit all high n mighty passing judgement on us rough housers. Personally I like them. Life would be boring without their comical remarks to laugh at. Like it's our fault they were born with a nad deficiency lmao.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Again no one takes offense of my comments above so I give up.... Either I have to look for someone else to pick on or become kinder and gentler like @Hondasxs said... Gotta think on this.o_O:confused:
Don't change buddy! You're perfect just the way you are lol. If it wasn't the weekend I'd be alot more fun lol. I stay tired from Thurs through Mon morning. Not sure if my wore out body can handle this job for another 14 years lol.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Again no one takes offense of my comments above so I give up.... Either I have to look for someone else to pick on or become kinder and gentler like @Hondasxs said... Gotta think on this.o_O:confused:
How Did That Make You Feel

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You wanna try for Monday @Delton since no one else is interested?
Normally I'd say yeah but we just got our first foster child and we are gonna enroll her in high school on Monday. I'd like to be a part of that. How bout Tues?

advertisement