Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh no drfubar, hear that!?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
You had a better play by play announcer. Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap! I'm almost at data limit. I'll watch it when I get home

Reactions: joeymt33
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh no drfubar, hear that!?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
Yea, yea, yea, I heard:mad: I thought it was a great video too! It wasn't fair you had Marshall. He's worth the price of admission! Don't know if I'll ever get over it either;).... It is great hearing someone else's perspective as we are hitting the mud holes though. Guess I'm going to have to up the videos to get the title back again...

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are we going Tuesday @Delton? I've tried to get a couple of guys I know to bring their machines but I guess our reputations are getting bigger than life and we intimidate other riders, (yea I'm sure that's it). We have become legends boys! I think I've heard we are known now as the Bull boys! Not sure if that's a compliment or a derogatory slur.:confused:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are we going Tuesday @Delton? I've tried to get a couple of guys I know to bring their machines but I guess our reputations are getting bigger than life and we intimidate other riders, (yea I'm sure that's it). We have become legends boys! I think I've heard we are known now as the Bull boys! Not sure if that's a compliment or a derogatory slur.:confused:
Yessir Tuesday is a GO.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 here is the frontal view of your dead end hole attack lol. It is for sure on my "to do" list for Tuesday.

Great job! That's an awesome video. And you've been hiding it all this time!

SIGNATURE:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

SIGNATURE:

I thought I had already posted it. I've got close to a dozen mud videos and half dozen rock videos from that day. It's hard to tell which ones I've posted by looking at my phone. The thumbnails all look kinda the same lol. That was a really fun day.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
0800 Central at the usual meeting point? The only thing is I need to fill with Diesel for the trip. Hopefully this run on Gasoline won't affect that.
Sounds good buddy

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tuesday @ 0800 it's USA vs Canada in the World Cup so I will need to be back, clean and sitting in my CatNapper for that.

Seeing that @joeymt33 can't make it on Tuesday and he's been relegated to first string video dude, do I need to bring my camera? Now that I'm second string video dude I need some direction here.:cool:

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I thought I had already posted it. I've got close to a dozen mud videos and half dozen rock videos from that day. It's hard to tell which ones I've posted by looking at my phone. The thumbnails all look kinda the same lol. That was a really fun day.

I had the same problem. So now is soon as I upload to YouTube I deleted from my phone. That way I know there's any videos left on my phone are more than likely not uploaded yet.

Make sure you keep an eye on that second string video guy.

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tuesday @ 0800 it's USA vs Canada in the World Cup so I will need to be back, clean and sitting in my CatNapper for that.

Seeing that @joeymt33 can't make it on Tuesday and he's been relegated to first string video dude, do I need to bring my camera? Now that I'm second string video dude I need some direction here.:cool:
You'll be back in plenty of time to watch that match. I'll have to be back at house no later than 2pm anyways. We have a new foster daughter whose in high school. I've never picked up at this school so I want to leave in plenty of time so I'm not late picking her up. Gotta pick up the 7yr old too. Just call me Mr. Mom lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And the video competition is still up in the air as far as I'm concerned. Joey's entry is disqualified cause he brought in a ringer. Bringing in a 5yr old?? Shame on you. Thats like bringing an AR to a single action pistol competition lol

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

SIGNATURE:

That was awesome!!!!

Sent from jokers ally

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pull the children away from the computer screen now! Got the stare going this morning.. Gonna be a good day @Delton

WIN 20160920 06 00 25 Pro

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha! Crazy old man....

SIGNATURE:

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got to get my punches in when I can...I'm still carrying around this signature from you.

SIGNATURE:

advertisement