sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think that these stickers shouldn't be applied to a vehicle that hasnt made "the loop". I'm talking about the loop that has the steep hill climb with the hard rock section and the "dead end hole".

I would say this is the last big group we had earned this badge of honor.

@sharp, @DGann, and @500, all gave it hell just as hard as we usually do riding that day. What y'all think? Should this be given out to just anyone? Or do they need to go through the hazing? I don't want a vehicle that just cruises the mall parking lot to be wearing this badge, we've got a reputation to uphold.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
Don't give the badge to just anyone lol. This might be just the incentive it will take to get a even bigger group to ride, and meet other members.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great videos as always Don. Glad you caught that wheelie we did on the rocks. Lexi was having hell with the throttle control lol.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The dead end pool has become just that. It's even more impassable now. Don and I figure if we take an axe to that big root we might have a fighting chance. Forget a momentum charge (unless you like swapping out a-arms on the trail lol).

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The dead end pool has become just that. It's even more impassable now. Don and I figure if we take an axe to that big root we might have a fighting chance. Forget a momentum charge (unless you like swapping out a-arms on the trail lol).
Already added an axe to my SxS for the next time @Delton

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice time on the tire change!

And what was he doing to that tree? Y'all some strange dudes

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
Lol didn't realize how perverted that looked with the tree lol. I was actually trying to wipe some mud off lol. Mud was everywhere!!!. The spare wheel was somewhat clean so Lexi rubbed some mud on it to make it blend in lol. She's a real trooper. Just gotta get her to take it a little easier on my baby lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did y'all notice the grade on the big rock hill? One section was 20% and another was 36. If you plan a ride with us, better bring your big boy drawers lol

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man my Evos took a beating! There's chunks missing like crazy lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really? Maybe I should inspect mine.. I took them off yesterday and put the road tires back on...
You didn't have a 15yr old doing snap wheelies over rocks either lol

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I think that these stickers shouldn't be applied to a vehicle that hasnt made "the loop". I'm talking about the loop that has the steep hill climb with the hard rock section and the "dead end hole".

I would say this is the last big group we had earned this badge of honor.

@sharp, @DGann, and @500, all gave it hell just as hard as we usually do riding that day. What y'all think? Should this be given out to just anyone? Or do they need to go through the hazing? I don't want a vehicle that just cruises the mall parking lot to be wearing this badge, we've got a reputation to uphold.

SIGNATURE:

I agree with @joeymt33, I think that you have to earn the right to have the bull run sticker.

Sent from jokers ally

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How do I go about getting my sticker?

Sent from jokers ally