Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If it wasn't for those radios, we might have never turned around for dgann. Lol thanks @CumminsPusher for the radio advise

The radios worked great. Now I just got to spend time to learn how to operate them.

They will be great for finding each other since we come from different directions and meet in the middle of the woods.

Thanks CP for helping and thank to The Godfather for programming mine.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 26776

@DGann , Impressive how you maintained such a positive attitude. Great teamwork, getting him back on the trail. Great Group of Guys!
With a group of friends and jokers like yall who could get upset about anything especially if you are riding with mechanics, builders, disieners and Drfubar :):D;)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't ridden the Pioneer in almost 3 weeks because of bs. Even with all my problems I haven't been out for three weeks. I'm living happily right now because of this group. I checked and your getting rain I know it's needed and you all are going to have such a great time and there are so many great people in this group so please have a great time for us enjoy who you're with and show us all pics. Be safe. Dgann don't f*** up your rig. Enjoy the great comradely and know there are others enjoying your trip. From the northwest all the way up there-Salute guys! 'Merica!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey I want to say I love you guys. Had a couple beers so forgive me please but can't wait to meet you all. Have fun tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand