Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just kidding guys. Have a great day tomorrow. Can't believe you're still up. April will be fun you just proved it. Drf get over the lights don't be a kitty. Love you man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann and Tigermark
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Just kidding guys. Have a great day tomorrow. Can't believe you're still up. April will be fun you just proved it. Drf get over the lights don't be a kitty. Love you man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have seen the look on his face when I fired up the lights yesterday on the trail. Priceless!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a great time for a total rookie! Super bunch of guys, couldn't have asked for better... Lee stepping up to the plate and hitting a Grand Slam Removing parts from his machine and sharing with the broken machine - all I can say is WOW!

Great post ride dinner and adult beverages with @sharp was awesome... He was kind enough to provide some guidance as it relates to how I approach the trail and "pick my line" not just give her Hell and thank God for the skid plates!! With that said, today will be a different and better ride - thank you sir! Yesterday was the first time I've ever done that kind of riding with that kind of machine. I have a lot to learn; I'm good with that. Didn't break anything (that I know of) and didn't kill my self - it was a success!

Today is another day, hopefully we did get some of that rain last night...

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had a great time for a total rookie! Super bunch of guys, couldn't have asked for better... Lee stepping up to the plate and hitting a Grand Slam Removing parts from his machine and sharing with the broken machine - all I can say is WOW!

Great post ride dinner and adult beverages with @sharp was awesome... He was kind enough to provide some guidance as it relates to how I approach the trail and "pick my line" not just give her Hell and thank God for the skid plates!! With that said, today will be a different and better ride - thank you sir! Yesterday was the first time I've ever done that kind of riding with that kind of machine. I have a lot to learn; I'm good with that. Didn't break anything (that I know of) and didn't kill my self - it was a success!

Today is another day, hopefully we did get some of that rain last night...
Rained here for a while and wind is blowing pretty good. Maybe keep the dust down for a while

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rained here for a while and wind is blowing pretty good. Maybe keep the dust down for a while
Just went outside, the weather change from yesterday is very significant. It did rain here in Tullahoma and it is much cooler than yesterday.

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Awesome ride with great bunch of guys (and one gal). Got home and the repair work continued for @GlockMeister and I. Hopefully he will post a pic of our CAT authorized work lol. Migraine got the best of me so I got a shower and hit the bed. Y'all have fun today and be safe. It's still sprinkling in Winchester so dust shouldn't be bad.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Awesome ride with great bunch of guys (and one gal). Got home and the repair work continued for @GlockMeister and I. Hopefully he will post a pic of our CAT authorized work lol. Migraine got the best of me so I got a shower and hit the bed. Y'all have fun today and be safe. It's still sprinkling in Winchester so dust shouldn't be bad.
I'll get em up soon as I can get to a computer. And I have to say thanks again to @Delton for helping me work on my truck till almost 9 . The generosity in this bunch of guys is second to none. Had a blast yesterday and look forward to today's ride. Woo-hoo it rained

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Say what ya want about us, we do take care of our own. Lee, Cindy, and (can't remember other guys name) can all drive too. I was behind them going up that first rock hill. They pushed that showroom stock 700 for all it was worth.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Big shoutout to @snuffnwhisky and that 1000 of his. That rig is friggin gorgeous!! I'm totally redoing mine now. Give me time to save up some scratch, and you're gonna see a totally different machine. And yes, chopped cage and all (never thought I'd say that).

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Man I envy all of yall, I'm stuck on a ship here in Africa reading all this bad ass rides yall are doing and can't join yall. But I'm with CP, I'll be riding with yall hopefully in April. But for now I can't even go to sleep keeping up with yalls crazy antics and exiting descriptions of yalls rides and looking at the pics yall put in here. The company has YouTube blocked so I am not able to watch a single video until I get home in the US of A. So keep it up guys yall make my day every day that I get to read this forum. ;):):D

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3344 IMG 3346 IMG 3352

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright this sitting on the sidelines waiting for pics, vids, and stories totally blows. It's much more fun in drivers seat lol. People need to stop buying Nissan's so I can get laid off, draw unemployment, and ride all the friggin time lol

advertisement