Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like another great ride guys! Everyone proves yet again how standup you all are. Great pictures can't wait to see the videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Btw @snuffnwhisky very nice job on that cage it looks great. If you steered Delton into a possible cut it must look good up close lol.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Alright this sitting on the sidelines waiting for pics, vids, and stories totally blows. It's much more fun in drivers seat lol. People need to stop buying Nissan's so I can get laid off, draw unemployment, and ride all the friggin time lol
it does.
At least you get out there. Going on 2 years with my ride and 250 miles only

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
What a fun day riding the Bull! We had a great group and no dust! I've been eating dust at Windrock my last 2 rides Lol. Thanks for the fun @Tigermark @drfubar @GlockMeister @Manwell Really enjoyed meeting you guys and I'm looking forward to the next one!

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
What a fun day riding the Bull! We had a great group and no dust! I've been eating dust at Windrock my last 2 rides Lol. Thanks for the fun @Tigermark @drfubar @GlockMeister @Manwell Really enjoyed meeting you guys and I'm looking forward to the next one!

So what is and where is the Bull Run?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Any more opinions from first timers on the trails? Curious to hear them. (You know I'm just dying for someone to say they were too easy lmao). Just kidding.

They were pretty easy Delton lol

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
Bull Run is a place over in Winchester TN. Some very nice technical trails that will test your driving skills. I met up with some Pioneer guys today and gave it a run. Very fun day to say the least!

You need a winch or heavily modified sxs to ride this?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, here's the short version. @Delton and @joeymt33, we went in down the rock hill and then down on the dry creek. Went to the mudhole, from there we did "the hill". Like yesterday I went up first and got ready for the video. I made it on my third attempt over the "rock" which hasn't happened before so that tells you it was a little wet. The rest of the guys need helper rocks to make it, kinda like we help Delton when he trys the rock. Anyway we all made it and went back to the rock hill, back down and to the creek to play in the water for a while. From there we hit the rock hill again only back up and everyone really liked that hill. No dust, great day, we didn't get onto the hunting clubs property, nor did we get shot at.... Nobody broke, although we did have to winch Tigermark out of a predicament, it's on the video coming tomorrow....

advertisement