Bull Run ride

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Any more opinions from first timers on the trails? Curious to hear them. (You know I'm just dying for someone to say they were too easy lmao). Just kidding.
Sorry I didn't get to meet you @Delton . Maybe next time! Loved the riding down there. Technical rock stuff is right up my alley! Looking forward to exploring more with you guys soon.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Maybe @Dgann will show us a close-up picture of his broken pieces!

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry I didn't get to meet you @Delton . Maybe next time! Loved the riding down there. Technical rock stuff is right up my alley! Looking forward to exploring more with you guys soon.
@Delton needs to ride more.. We may have to kidnap him at some point

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I hate I missed today too. Hopefully we will get another ride one day. It's better in the spring when wet and after hunting season.

I haven't met anyone yet I don't like. Well, maybe I have. His handle here starts with a D

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So how much for a winch and a stock rig can't make it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A stock rig will do just fine. I would just recommend going with someone that can tell you which trails to attempt and which ones not to. Also if you happen to get in trouble it would be a really good idea to have someone there or have a winch.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hate I missed today too. Hopefully we will get another ride one day. It's better in the spring when wet and after hunting season.

I haven't met anyone yet I don't like. Well, maybe I have. His handle here starts with a D

ROGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER That... I don't like the guy either

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
A stock rig will do just fine. I would just recommend going with someone that can tell you which trails to attempt and which ones not to. Also if you happen to get in trouble it would be a really good idea to have someone there or have a winch.

Awesome information and you are alright my friend! I'm in Wisconsin so not too far!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here's the deal, the guys that rode today want to make this a yearly event.. Weekend before Thanksgiving is what we talked about. @Hondasxs maybe you can help us out.

I love the idea but I would much rather plan the event before hunting season starts or after hunting season is over since the landowner has told us that we can ride anywhere we like outside of hunting season. If we wanted to plan an event around Thanksgiving, I would choose something like Royal Blue where we don't have to worry about disturbing someone's hunting.

What do y'all think?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here's the deal, the guys that rode today want to make this a yearly event.. Weekend before Thanksgiving is what we talked about. @Hondasxs maybe you can help us out.

I'm so glad y'all had a good time. I can't wait to see the pics.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
You need a winch or heavily modified sxs to ride this?

I had a bone stock p700. No problem keeping up in the dry. I'm sure in the wet it would have been a different situation.

My wife was not so in to the rocks. Personally I thought they where a fun challenge. Also p700 is ideally suited with its torque converter transmission.

Over all it was fun. Really good turn out, got to see lots of equipment. Some day I will need to come back when it's wet.

@Hondasxs just FYI my wife thought it wasn't a real Pioneer ride with out you there. You should put the Bull on your bucket list.

advertisement