Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a bone stock p700. No problem keeping up in the dry. I'm sure in the wet it would have been a different situation.

My wife was not so in to the rocks. Personally I thought they where a fun challenge. Also p700 is ideally suited with its torque converter transmission.

Over all it was fun. Really good turn out, got to see lots of equipment. Some day I will need to come back when it's wet.

@Hondasxs just FYI my wife thought it wasn't a real Pioneer ride with out you there. You should put the Bull on your bucket list.
Wasn't into the rocks?? Don't know why. When she pulled it rest of way up the hill, she was picking great lines like a seasoned veteran. Glad y'all enjoyed it. And yes please come back when it's muddy. There's fun around every turn then.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hate I missed today too. Hopefully we will get another ride one day. It's better in the spring when wet and after hunting season.

I haven't met anyone yet I don't like. Well, maybe I have. His handle here starts with a D

Yep hate I missed you as well Joey! I'll definitely be back so maybe next go round...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll check the deer hunting dates real quick....

8d668eaef6462ac11c35a86a85b1b1d6

advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I love the idea but I would much rather plan the event before hunting season starts or after hunting season is over since the landowner has told us that we can ride anywhere we like outside of hunting season. If we wanted to plan an event around Thanksgiving, I would choose something like Royal Blue where we don't have to worry about disturbing someone's hunting.

What do y'all think?

I am game for anything!!!!

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
A stock rig will do just fine. I would just recommend going with someone that can tell you which trails to attempt and which ones not to. Also if you happen to get in trouble it would be a really good idea to have someone there or have a winch.

Thank you for your response! I'm retired so I look forward to this!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, here's the short version. @Delton and @joeymt33, we went in down the rock hill and then down on the dry creek. Went to the mudhole, from there we did "the hill". Like yesterday I went up first and got ready for the video. I made it on my third attempt over the "rock" which hasn't happened before so that tells you it was a little wet. The rest of the guys need helper rocks to make it, kinda like we help Delton when he trys the rock. Anyway we all made it and went back to the rock hill, back down and to the creek to play in the water for a while. From there we hit the rock hill again only back up and everyone really liked that hill. No dust, great day, we didn't get onto the hunting clubs property, nor did we get shot at.... Nobody broke, although we did have to winch Tigermark out of a predicament, it's on the video coming tomorrow....
Wow three attempts? It takes alot to admit something like that. Have you considered a Trax conversion??

advertisement