drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Okeedoak, day 2 of the mini pioneer takeover at Bull Run. Dust was gone, rocks were slippery and everything stuck to your tires. It was another fun day to go along with the day before. We even had a Polaris owner with us but he didn't bring it.. @LandPioneer had him riding shotgun in his rig. Rather long video as they go but it's worth it. Here ya go:

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Okeedoak, day 2 of the mini pioneer takeover at Bull Run. Dust was gone, rocks were slippery and everything stuck to your tires. It was another fun day to go along with the day before. We even had a Polaris owner with us but he didn't bring it.. @LandPioneer had him riding shotgun in his rig. Rather long video as they go but it's worth it. Here ya go:
Great Video @drfubar! I had a great time yesterday. Thanks for everything, look forward to riding with you guys more in the future!

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys were right about leaving paint behind Got a good hit on the passenger nurf bar on day 2! Skid plates from Santa please!
It just adds character lol. Proud to say mine has alot of it. And there's usually a great story behind almost every one of them. Y'all got lucky with the "center cap hole" that smashed one of mine and tore off one of Joey's. Derek lost an entire a arm guard lol. When it's wet, rock is under water and totally hidden. Til you hear that pop.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 26911 View attachment 26910 This is the steering mechanism that I broke at bull run, I told y'all guys I would post a pic of it
Cheap azz cast. Disappointed that something that important is made out of such cheap metal. Might as well let me weld it with my spool gun. It won't be any weaker than it was initially lmao. Derek buddy....you might want a shop to make you one out of billet with your driving habits lol.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Cheap azz cast. Disappointed that something that important is made out of such cheap metal. Might as well let me weld it with my spool gun. It won't be any weaker than it was initially lmao. Derek buddy....you might want a shop to make you one out of billet with your driving habits lol.

Funny!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement