Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll get me some more pistols. And another crotch rocket. When my worthless pos stepson is behind bars where he belongs. Can't get them now, he'd just try and steal them again.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got no use for thieves. Sorry bastards.
This one is beyond sorry. I've been begging him in fb all day to meet me somewhere. Called him every name in the book. Offered him 100 dollar bill for every face shot he landed....hell any way I could think of. Chicken s*** waste of breath

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally home and in a position to post! First and foremost, my hats off and my gratitude expressed to both @Delton and @drfubar for leading the rides! Big responsibility that some take for granted... I don't and I appreciate the awesome performance from you both! The great people I met was worth the trip, besides the fantastic ride on both days! This is all quite new to me and it pegged the fun meter for sure - I was told that the Honda Pioneer would amaze me and it did for sure!

Being a rookie, very pleased to have installed the skid plates right up front. I may have banged the machine around and been a bit of a "Cowboy" but the underside of the machine shows none of the beating I gave it! Very pleased... I mentioned in a different post and will do so again, @sharp gave me some good advice on Friday night and it made my Saturday ride so much better! I would suggest that you experienced folks don't hesitate helping out us rookies. I park my ego at the trailhead so to speak, here to learn and have fun!

Lastly, I had a feeling that I found a new home here at hondasxs.com and if the past couple of days are an example, I'm here for a long time! I thank you all for making it awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement