Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nite ride follow the leader!
Awesome idea. With only stock tail lights on in the rear. We would need those radios for sure lol. I can just hear one of the newer guys trying to describe where they are so we can come get him lmao. "I'm next to this tree. It has a bush beside it with squirrel poop underneath it. Looks like it's been eating corn.....no wait, beans. Come find me please" lmao.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me being broke down was not cool but it did give us time to get to know each other, can't wait for the next ride!!! Next time I will try to be more careful and not break anything. If it was not for y'all guys i would have been in a minor situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you dare go changing anything dude. How you drive is what makes you the unique individual you are lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My throat still feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. So maybe it's not the dust I swallowed Friday. I've gone through 3 bags of Halls drops since yesterday around noon. Stuck some schnapps in freezer after work yesterday and that really helped (killing the pain anyways lol). Now it's wore off and back to the pain. Anyone else get a sore throat?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My throat still feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. So maybe it's not the dust I swallowed Friday. I've gone through 3 bags of Halls drops since yesterday around noon. Stuck some schnapps in freezer after work yesterday and that really helped (killing the pain anyways lol). Now it's wore off and back to the pain. Anyone else get a sore throat?
I'm feeling good and extra glad that I wouldn't let you hug me when we met!! LOL

Sounds like you got the bug, get to ye ole doctor and get some real drugs, don't let anything settle in!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm feeling good and extra glad that I wouldn't let you hug me when we met!! LOL

Sounds like you got the bug, get to ye ole doctor and get some real drugs, don't let anything settle in!
We just went through a round of "the bug" here not long ago. Nothing like a house with 6 kids and 2 adults passing around a sickness lol. My throat was only problem until yesterday evening. Started getting chills and felt feverish. Feel totally fine now other than the throat. Okay whine session is over. Good thing too cause I ran out of cheese.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sometimes all you can do is laugh at the pain. Never tried to NOT swallow so hard in my life lol.
What a baby! Get ya some good ole Tennessee shine, bundle up with a heavy blanket as close to the wood fire as you can get and sweat it out and finish the shine... you'll be fine by morning, well, except for this huge headache. But at least everything else will be ok.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What a baby! Get ya some good ole Tennessee shine, bundle up with a heavy blanket as close to the wood fire as you can get and sweat it out and finish the shine... you'll be fine by morning, well, except for this huge headache. But at least everything else will be ok.
If I had a head like yours it'd hurt even without drinking.

advertisement