Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cool. They were great. @joeymt33 gave his to @snuffnwhisky to radio when he got back to his truck about 5-6 miles away, we herd him just fine

Good! I haven't used that channel yet I was curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DGann and drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm procrastinating before I go landscape the out side of my house before the in laws get here for thanksgiving

Usually people say clean the house or pickup dog crap in their yard for that, you are impressive!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update on the new samsung phone I found on the trail. I got home and charged it then went to call history and called the number that that phoned called the most. It was his girlfriends cousin. He gave me the address and I am about to go to the ups store and send it to them.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Update on the new samsung phone I found on the trail. I got home and charged it then went to call history and called the number that that phoned called the most. It was his girlfriends cousin. He gave me the address and I am about to go to the ups store and send it to them.

That's really cool!

advertisement
cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit

That's integrity

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3394

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, I lie sometimes cause it makes for great video... You ain't starting to take me serious are you? This is Don, I make s*** up all the time
here's your new quote @joeymt33 ... "yea, I lie sometimes cause it makes for great video... you ain't starting to take me serious are you? this is Don, I make s*** up all the time." hahaha perfect!

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Good job man!

advertisement