Bull Run ride

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Congratulations to all the participants this past weekend on becoming Renegades! I know some have already ordered stickers and shirts from Walter... Wear them proudly, you earned them... lol. Some paid more than others... @DGann
I really hope we get this going as an annual event!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yesterday I posted my "I hate" things to generate some comments to make the thread light up. IT DID. I don't really hate lifting or larger tires and making your ride look like a Christmas tree, or even spending $2000+ on a set of shocks to make your Honda more like a RZR if that's what floats your boat. As it turned out it did light up the thread as I intended with my taking a lot of abuse, (I love that). That's what I intended. That's what I do well. I have a different kind of sense of humor. A little dry at times but a sense of humor for sure. I got notification by a source that will remain nameless that I was over the top with my posting and I offended a couple of people. So here is my apology to those who I offended.... *clearing throat*

I may even have a tear in my eye.....o_O

Suck it up buttercups, I'm not changing for anyone.:cool: I'm in my 65th year and couldn't change if I wanted to. I don't care as I said above if you want to change the stock Pioneer to your tastes. It was a joke, a way to get people to pile on me. I prefer my Pioneer without those things at this time. Hell, I may change too and come to the dark side in the future.

Last edited:
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yesterday I posted my "I hate" things to generate some comments to make the thread light up. IT DID. I don't really hate lifting or larger tires and making your ride look like a Christmas tree, or even spending $2000+ on a set of shocks to make your Honda more like a RZR if that's what floats your boat. As it turned out it did light up the thread as I intended with my taking a lot of abuse, (I love that). That's what I intended. That's what I do well. I have a different kind of sense of humor. A little dry at times but a sense of humor for sure. I got notification by a source that will remain nameless that I was over the top with my posting and I offended a couple of people. So here is my apology to those who I offended.... *clearing throat*

Suck it up buttercups, I'm not changing for anyone.:cool: I'm in my 65th year and couldn't change if I wanted to. I don't care as I said above if you want to change the stock Pioneer to your tastes. It was a joke, a way to get people to pile on me. I prefer my Pioneer without those things at this time. Hell, I may change too and come to the dark side in the future.
haha... I thought it was a great post! anyone who keeps up should know it was meant with a little tongue in cheek.
and it allowed me to use that meme that I'd been saving for some time!
love you man... hug yourself for me. (=

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
haha... I thought it was a great post! anyone who keeps up should know it was meant with a little tongue in cheek.
and it allowed me to use that meme that I'd been saving for some time!
love you man... hug yourself for me. (=
He said "hug" Don. Don't go overboard with it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Im guessing the "offended few" are people that have spent little time around Don. I've had the pleasure (wow that really hurt) of knowing Don on a somewhat personal level so I can honestly say....You're really gonna have to suck it up. Buttercup. Lol. Seriously, Don is Don. He will pick. And pick. If he ever stopped picking on me I'd be afraid he stopped liking me and that would totally suck. Don would do anything he could for one of you if you needed help. Any of us would. The "Renegades" thing isn't just a silly bunch of grown men starting a secret club (complete with decoder rings but you've REALLY got to earn one of those) so we can bang around in tue woods all day with our play toys. It's a group of guys (or gals) that hang out when they can and enjoy the camaraderie of sharing the same interest. Pioneers and wheeling. I wouldn't even care if yours wasn't a pioneer. In closing...Don picks. He enjoys it. He means absolutely nothing by it. Be happy he considers you a friend and picks on you.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Im guessing the "offended few" are people that have spent little time around Don. I've had the pleasure (wow that really hurt) of knowing Don on a somewhat personal level so I can honestly say....You're really gonna have to suck it up. Buttercup. Lol. Seriously, Don is Don. He will pick. And pick. If he ever stopped picking on me I'd be afraid he stopped liking me and that would totally suck. Don would do anything he could for one of you if you needed help. Any of us would. The "Renegades" thing isn't just a silly bunch of grown men starting a secret club (complete with decoder rings but you've REALLY got to earn one of those) so we can bang around in tue woods all day with our play toys. It's a group of guys (or gals) that hang out when they can and enjoy the camaraderie of sharing the same interest. Pioneers and wheeling. I wouldn't even care if yours wasn't a pioneer. In closing...Don picks. He enjoys it. He means absolutely nothing by it. Be happy he considers you a friend and picks on you.
@Delton, bull crap, I hate everyone, it makes it easier that way.:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations to all the participants this past weekend on becoming Renegades! I know some have already ordered stickers and shirts from Walter... Wear them proudly, you earned them... lol. Some paid more than others... @DGann
I'd like to throw out a kudos to the newer people as well. Y'all don't own trailer queens! And you proved it. You rarely run BR without coming out without some horn scars (I'm looking at you Derek). This weekend was about those machines showing off what they can do. And they did. Y'all showed what y'all can do too and it was very cool. Hopefully it becomes a regular ride. Y'all all have an open invite to come back any time you want and hang. We've got a weekend shift and a weekday shift so either way you're covered. Nice job y'all.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I've been lucky enough to ride with you a few times now ( or unlucky ), don't know. Lol I knew when you typed that it was a bunch of crap to start something. Or your starting to get multiple personalities at your old age. Lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've been lucky enough to ride with you a few times now ( or unlucky ), don't know. Lol I knew when you typed that it was a bunch of crap to start something. Or your starting to get multiple personalities at your old age. Lol
Hey, I can use the multiple personalities thing for and excuse...

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4

For the record I took no offense at all. Yes I do have $1400 shocks that I paid $700 for (shipped I might add Lol). But hey all of our tastes are different. Not all of us are going to like the same thing. That is why almost none of us leave these things stock. I'm honestly not trying to impress anyone but myself. I outfitted my rig to be capable of the trails I ride. Keep doing you Don, I'm honestly the same way. I'd rather shoot someone straight and let them make the decision on whether they like me or not. I'm not changing for anyone...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well said @Delton!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For the record I took no offense at all. Yes I do have $1400 shocks that I paid $700 for (shipped I might add Lol). But hey all of our tastes are different. Not all of us are going to like the same thing. That is why almost none of us leave these things stock. I'm honestly not trying to impress anyone but myself. I outfitted my rig to be capable of the trails I ride. Keep doing you Don, I'm honestly the same way. I'd rather shoot someone straight and let them make the decision on whether they like me or not. I'm not changing for anyone...
No, I know it wasn't you that was butt hurt... You were part of the great ride we had this past weekend... Lots of fun

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Lmao!!!

advertisement