Bull Run ride

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can't do cb but it'll get marine channels. I've found them as low as about 25 so even if only occasional use not too bad. Get two they're really durable hand one off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time you see them for $25 let me know and I will buy a couple.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok sooo they've gone up a little since I got mine here's the cheapest set of those I've found probably get for 70 with free shipping 22cc7d57cb0e0b8c2cc3977ae0d7b175
Now these will work as well I have a set of these too but aren't quite as rugged.
085dbd6b472cc8f509b8b4f93a0f2706

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Ok sooo they've gone up a little since I got mine here's the cheapest set of those I've found probably get for 70 with free shipping View attachment 27071
Now these will work as well I have a set of these too but aren't quite as rugged.
View attachment 27072

Hey CumminsPusher, Please share the link of those I couldn't find them on ebay for that price. Thx!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Yesterday I posted my "I hate" things to generate some comments to make the thread light up. IT DID. I don't really hate lifting or larger tires and making your ride look like a Christmas tree, or even spending $2000+ on a set of shocks to make your Honda more like a RZR if that's what floats your boat. As it turned out it did light up the thread as I intended with my taking a lot of abuse, (I love that). That's what I intended. That's what I do well. I have a different kind of sense of humor. A little dry at times but a sense of humor for sure. I got notification by a source that will remain nameless that I was over the top with my posting and I offended a couple of people. So here is my apology to those who I offended.... *clearing throat*

I may even have a tear in my eye.....o_O

Suck it up buttercups, I'm not changing for anyone.:cool: I'm in my 65th year and couldn't change if I wanted to. I don't care as I said above if you want to change the stock Pioneer to your tastes. It was a joke, a way to get people to pile on me. I prefer my Pioneer without those things at this time. Hell, I may change too and come to the dark side in the future.

Man don't change for anybody, keep it real brother!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Delton, bull crap, I hate everyone, it makes it easier that way.:)

Drf I thought we were friends here all this time but now I'm feeling my rig might be too heavily modified to keep this relationship the same. I mentioned this to my Pioneer and she said it's you or her...so I'm in a pickle. She's feeling that after I add Fox shocks you're really going to hate her. Please call her and apologize I don't want to have to choose, I like talking to you and riding her but I refuse to go it the other way(I know that's what you're hoping..)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Drf I thought we were friends here all this time but now I'm feeling my rig might be too heavily modified to keep this relationship the same. I mentioned this to my Pioneer and she said it's you or her...so I'm in a pickle. She's feeling that after I add Fox shocks you're really going to hate her. Please call her and apologize I don't want to have to choose, I like talking to you and riding her but I refuse to go it the other way(I know that's what you're hoping..)

To funny!!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dang it! My buddy and I both ordered one and paid $49.99/apiece off amazon. CP if you were only a little quicker, I would've had more beer money...

I get around eBay pretty well lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I do too but for some reason I didn't shop it this time. Which by the way is totally uncharacteristic of me Lol.

For what you get out of these don't feel bad at all. The two way walkies that advertise 20-30 mi range are crap in comparison, you might get a couple mile range in real world. I'd spend 100 a piece happily for safety. All my kids and family members now carry one at all times and it's been a blessing. My youngest daughter even is able to ride by herself (with a .22 and bear spray) it's been nice even when cell phone is available.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
For what you get out of these don't feel bad at all. The two way walkies that advertise 20-30 mi range are crap in comparison, you might get a couple mile range in real world. I'd spend 100 a piece happily for safety. All my kids and family members now carry one at all times and it's been a blessing. My youngest daughter even is able to ride by herself (with a .22 and bear spray) it's been nice even when cell phone is available.

We were actually looking for something versatile when we ride in large groups. Some of the other options were pricey not to mention you had to get the same device to communicate. Thank you guys for coming up with this option. We look forward to using them this weekend. I went ahead and ordered the two way radio mic as well. I don't want my radio laying in the floor when I need it ;) :p@Tigermark

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A lot of times under shipping there's an option on speedy ship. We've gotten really good at understanding the shipping speeds from different areas of the country though sometimes a further city will get here days ahead of a state next to us. New York for instance is one of the quickest because of flights but is about the furthest. When we ordered our big cooler we got it next day from utah

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You just need to get rid of the Honda and go buy a RZR.

advertisement