Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Red sounds good, we could also add hydrolics so we can hit the three wheel motion and bounce going down the trail. Lol

No but hydraulics will lift the machine therefore giving you the possibility of better off-road capabilities he's not gonna like that at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP, you are one of my favorites... I can always count on you.. I'm just going for a "you little s***" and not giving up till I get it.

I'll never give in!!! I'm a little dude I have to fight back lol. You know how the story goes.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Image Now if I converted my pioneer into a small one of these @drfubar would probably love it!
Bling is all my friend!

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That was funny...
Drf I thought we were friends here all this time but now I'm feeling my rig might be too heavily modified to keep this relationship the same. I mentioned this to my Pioneer and she said it's you or her...so I'm in a pickle. She's feeling that after I add Fox shocks you're really going to hate her. Please call her and apologize I don't want to have to choose, I like talking to you and riding her but I refuse to go it the other way(I know that's what you're hoping..)

lmfao, that's some funny stuff right there!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guy can't get busy and work all day! Missed out on a lot of laughs... I really seem to fit in with this twisted crowd!! LOL

In between riding the "Bull" (hearing a lot if it too) this past weekend and this moment I bought a second house up in Ellijay, GA and my daughter and grandsons showed up from Chicago! Living the dream... Hear tell that there is some great trails and riding up in North GA! Look forward to discovering them and getting together with ya'll for some riding!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guy can't get busy and work all day! Missed out on a lot of laughs... I really seem to fit in with this twisted crowd!! LOL

In between riding the "Bull" (hearing a lot if it too) this past weekend and this moment I bought a second house up in Ellijay, GA and my daughter and grandsons showed up from Chicago! Living the dream... Hear tell that there is some great trails and riding up in North GA! Look forward to discovering them and getting together with ya'll for some riding!
Congrats on the house! I figured you were probably going to get it by the way you were talking about it the other night, you seemed excited. Keep us posted on the trails around there, I love going new places to ride.

advertisement