Bull Run ride

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the house! I figured you were probably going to get it by the way you were talking about it the other night, you seemed excited. Keep us posted on the trails around there, I love going new places to ride.
Thanks @sharp I appreciate that! I've owned a couple places up there and was anxious to get back in that groove... As I learn of the good spots and trails, I will be sharing the information for sure! This is my new get away cabin. Yep, we are excited!!
262998a

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @sharp I appreciate that! I've owned a couple places up there and was anxious to get back in that groove... As I learn of the good spots and trails, I will be sharing the information for sure! This is my new get away cabin. Yep, we are excited!!View attachment 27123
That looks like the perfect cabin to drink beer in.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar @Delton did your ram mount hold your radio fine the other day?
I had phone in mount and radio clipped on the arm. It got knocked off a couple times with some really hard hits. But overall it worked well.

Reactions: sharp and DGann
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I wanted to show you guys this too. Would make it nice if you didn't want to have to pick it up or use the head gearView attachment 27129
Thanks CP, I really need one of these! Got in a predicament when my radio fell on the passenger side floor ,and I was hanging out the drivers side door to keep from rolling over.:eek: Couldn't call for help. o_O

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks CP, I really need one of these! Got in a predicament when my radio fell on the passenger side floor ,and I was hanging out the drivers side door to keep from rolling over.:eek: Couldn't call for help. o_O

I got to looking because I had heard that and I like having a mic in mine lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement