Bull Run ride

advertisement
cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
I was given an infected shot for chemical warfare in Desert Storm and worked til 2012. I gave my all for this country and had MS since 1991. I'd still be working but things don't work well anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I was given an infected shot for chemical warfare in Desert Storm and worked til 2012. I gave my all for this country and had MS since 1991. I'd still be working but things don't work well anymore

Thank you for your service and sacrifice for this country

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hate to hear that Sir! Thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Well I can't say anything else other then thank you so much for your time in to help the country be what it is I can't imagine some of what you've gone through so thank you for your dedication sir it's much appreciated!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guy can't get busy and work all day! Missed out on a lot of laughs... I really seem to fit in with this twisted crowd!! LOL

In between riding the "Bull" (hearing a lot if it too) this past weekend and this moment I bought a second house up in Ellijay, GA and my daughter and grandsons showed up from Chicago! Living the dream... Hear tell that there is some great trails and riding up in North GA! Look forward to discovering them and getting together with ya'll for some riding!
Well don't be stingy with the north GA info once you get it. I'm down for some GA riding. Maybe a mini mini-takeover??

advertisement