Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah, last time you had to bring the parts, I brought the tools, and sharp brought the beer. Thanks sharp! I was shaking pretty bad before that first sip.

Got to give credit where credit is due.....

Oh yeah, glockmeister brought the muscle to break the bolts loose that we couldn't get loose.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got to give credit where credit is due.....

Oh yeah, glockmeister brought the muscle to break the bolts loose that we couldn't get loose.
I don't have muscle (obviously) so I keep a good supply of cheater bars. Just gotta remember to bring stuff like that along on a ride lol. Seriously, I learned my lesson (like the saw lesson). I got home and started a tool collection to bring with me every time I ride.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't have muscle (obviously) so I keep a good supply of cheater bars. Just gotta remember to bring stuff like that along on a ride lol. Seriously, I learned my lesson (like the saw lesson). I got home and started a tool collection to bring with me every time I ride.

One time back a long time ago when it was just me and you riding the Bull, I needed some tools and you bailed me out. I've carried a tool box ever since. I used to keep them in the truck as we usually don't get to far away from it but it's better to carry them with us.

So I learned just like you did with the saw.

Glockmeister bailed us out with an 3/8" extension too. I've got to add that to the box now.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think we could plan better and save weight if we designate people to bring specific items. I don't mind bringing the toolbox since I've got it set up for just about anything and Delton has the chainsaw thing covered.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think we could plan better and save weight if we designate people to bring specific items. I don't mind bringing the toolbox since I've got it set up for just about anything and Delton has the chainsaw thing covered.

Signature:

That's a great thought but there will be days like Saturday when neither you or Delton are there... Course, we didn't break anything that day either. ;)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah, Will have to change it up for each ride depending on who's there.

I can really tell a difference when riding when I'm carrying a spare tire, extra fuel, tools, chainsaw, cooler, etc.

Signature:

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah, Will have to change it up for each ride depending on who's there.

I can really tell a difference when riding when I'm carrying a spare tire, extra fuel, tools, chainsaw, cooler, etc.

Signature:

I will always have my spare, bucksaw, axe and highlift jack

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Too far unless you're retired and have a week to get there so you're not wore out
Stop here in Arkansas on the way
Post your new and approved tool selection when you get it assembled..

advertisement