Bull Run ride

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
I'll get me some more pistols. And another crotch rocket. When my worthless pos stepson is behind bars where he belongs. Can't get them now, he'd just try and steal them again.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Finally home and in a position to post! First and foremost, my hats off and my gratitude expressed to both @Delton and @drfubar for leading the rides! Big responsibility that some take for granted... I don't and I appreciate the awesome performance from you both! The great people I met was worth the trip, besides the fantastic ride on both days! This is all quite new to me and it pegged the fun meter for sure - I was told that the Honda Pioneer would amaze me and it did for sure!

Being a rookie, very pleased to have installed the skid plates right up front. I may have banged the machine around and been a bit of a "Cowboy" but the underside of the machine shows none of the beating I gave it! Very pleased... I mentioned in a different post and will do so again, @sharp gave me some good advice on Friday night and it made my Saturday ride so much better! I would suggest that you experienced folks don't hesitate helping out us rookies. I park my ego at the trailhead so to speak, here to learn and have fun!

Lastly, I had a feeling that I found a new home here at hndasxs.com and if the past couple of days are an example, I'm here for a long time! I thank you all for making it awesome!

You will see that everyone on here is a great group of guys, and I can't wait till the next ride, thanks for helping out on my rig.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Finally home and in a position to post! First and foremost, my hats off and my gratitude expressed to both @Delton and @drfubar for leading the rides! Big responsibility that some take for granted... I don't and I appreciate the awesome performance from you both! The great people I met was worth the trip, besides the fantastic ride on both days! This is all quite new to me and it pegged the fun meter for sure - I was told that the Honda Pioneer would amaze me and it did for sure!

Being a rookie, very pleased to have installed the skid plates right up front. I may have banged the machine around and been a bit of a "Cowboy" but the underside of the machine shows none of the beating I gave it! Very pleased... I mentioned in a different post and will do so again, @sharp gave me some good advice on Friday night and it made my Saturday ride so much better! I would suggest that you experienced folks don't hesitate helping out us rookies. I park my ego at the trailhead so to speak, here to learn and have fun!

Lastly, I had a feeling that I found a new home here at hndasxs.com and if the past couple of days are an example, I'm here for a long time! I thank you all for making it awesome!

Glad you made a safe trip home. Also, we are glad you came with us. I've been riding out there for some time now and even took the P700 on its maiden voyage there. But we've usually had a small group.

I will admit that when @DGann and @drfubar came along, it started to go down hill.

I'm looking forward to doing this again with you guys.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Glad you made a safe trip home. Also, we are glad you came with us. I've been riding out there for some time now and even took the P700 on its maiden voyage there. But we've usually had a small group.

I will admit that when @DGann and @drfubar came along, it started to go down hill.

I'm looking forward to doing this again with you guys.

@joeymt33 me and @drfubar just made it more fun!!!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Awsome. I'm glad y'all had a good time Saturday and it was easier for you.
The best way to learn is to just get out there and ride. It's easy to sit at home and read the forum, but until you make the effort to ride with some of the members on here then you will truly learn the machine and skill it takes and you did. Like @joeymt33 said in a earlier post, it was cool (probably not for @DGannlol ) that we had down time that allowed for everyone to get to know each other better. It was great that me and @Manwell were able to hang out after a day of riding at Ruby Tuesdays bar with beer and bacon cheeseburgers to top off the day.

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

The pleasure was ours... I can't remember when I've had a better time with good people...:) Wow, being serious was not easy. Don't expect too much of that in the future...o_O

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Awsome. I'm glad y'all had a good time Saturday and it was easier for you.
The best way to learn is to just get out there and ride. It's easy to sit at home and read the forum, but until you make the effort to ride with some of the members on here then you will truly learn the machine and skill it takes and you did. Like @joeymt33 said in a earlier post, it was cool (probably not for @DGann ) that we had down time that allowed for everyone to get to know each other better. It was great that me and @Manwell were able to hang out after a day of riding at Ruby Tuesdays bar with beer and bacon cheeseburgers to top off the day.

Me being broke down was not cool but it did give us time to get to know each other, can't wait for the next ride!!! Next time I will try to be more careful and not break anything. If it was not for y'all guys i would have been in a minor situation.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@joeymt33 I still think it would have been hilarious for all of us to hide from @Delton when he came back with the part for @DGann s ride. Ha we could have let your camera record him when he came back, then posted the video on here.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 I still think it would have been hilarious for all of us to hide from @Delton when he came back with the part for @DGann s ride. Ha we could have let your camera record him when he came back, then posted the video on here.

That was a great idea! We should have done it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aww bring it!!! You don't seriously think I'd care do you? You know, that may be a great game for the next ride lol. Like I said when y'all were messing with me bout the tools. I've been wheeling having the time of my life. I welcome the challenge. I think "follow the leader" should be included in the days activities lol. I'm friggin ready for anything!!! (I'm also a little drunk, can you tell?) Lmfao

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aww bring it!!! You don't seriously think I'd care do you? You know, that may be a great game for the next ride lol. Like I said when y'all were messing with me bout the tools. I've been wheeling having the time of my life. I welcome the challenge. I think "follow the leader" should be included in the days activities lol. I'm friggin ready for anything!!! (I'm also a little drunk, can you tell?) Lmfao
Nite ride follow the leader!

advertisement