Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Really!!! That's good news Joey I thought one was tranny and one was motor. I wished I'd known that earlier. But I'm done cussing for tonight and too far into it now to put it back together. Done got the plastic and some box pulled off where I could get to it. Just got back from Lowe's with some of the extractor sockets yal were talking bout. I started to weld a nut to the bolt and still a possibility. But now that I know that I'll defanatly b there sunday. I appreciate the info and offers fellars

That’s great. It only takes like 1.3 qt. That dip stick was the one under the seat correct? That’s the sub trans which has a different size drain plug. The engine and transmission use a 12mm socket and the sub trans uses a 14 or 16mm, I can’t remember.

I even painted my sub trans drain plug red because I’ve accidentally drained it when I didn’t need to.

Let us know if you need anything.

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
That’s great. It only takes like 1.3 qt. That dip stick was the one under the seat correct? That’s the sub trans which has a different size drain plug. The engine and transmission use a 12mm socket and the sub trans uses a 14 or 16mm, I can’t remember.

I even painted my sub trans drain plug red because I’ve accidentally drained it when I didn’t need to.

Let us know if you need anything.
I appreciate it and ya the large drain plug was the one I needed to pull... Pure milk. I should have my butt kicked for not knowing the sub tranny didn't have a filter... I thought the dct filter was for the sub tranny which is the smaller one but figured that the oil was clean in that filter so I must had been wrong... Guess I was. And yes that is the dipstick under the seat

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry been busy with company (we don't get many visitors. I think they're afraid of all these kids). I'll find address for community center.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Address for community center
219 Iron Gap Rd, Belvidere, TN 37306

Reactions: SundayRdr
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Finally loaded. See y’all in 11 hours.

E67c0d29dc47e6da732e9018b0f4c9d8

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We got driveshaft out of Glocks truck with screwed up U-joint. Waiting for parts house to open in morning. Depending on how that goes whether or not we will be there.

Crap! We have a O’Reilly automoarts hub location here. They usually have everything. Text me or call me if you need to. Or call the O’Reilly auto of Guntersville. I’ve also got a commercial account to save a couple dimes.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap! We have a O’Reilly automoarts hub location here. They usually have everything. Text me or call me if you need to. Or call the O’Reilly auto of Guntersville. I’ve also got a commercial account to save a couple dimes.
We got a local store. Hoping to get it back in and still get in short ride. Glocks gonna quit coming to my house cause something always breaks when he does lol. Hope to see ya soon

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
We got a local store. Hoping to get it back in and still get in short ride. Glocks gonna quit coming to my house cause something always breaks when he does lol. Hope to see ya soon
We're up here u got it back together

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We're up here u got it back together
Auto zone screwd up and gave me the wrong Ujoints...by the time we got it back together it was too late for me to get up there. Hate i missed getting to ride with you guys. But had to get my truck.riad worthy for the 6 hour trek back home.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Auto zone screwd up and gave me the wrong Ujoints...by the time we got it back together it was too late for me to get up there. Hate i missed getting to ride with you guys. But had to get my truck.riad worthy for the 6 hour trek back home.
U-joints seem to very hard to find unless you can find the ONE parts person who still knows that they have books in part stores and who can & will actually still use the books. The parts catalogs are sooo much better than the computers data. I that you missed a good ride but glad you got your truck fixed and back on the road.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!