Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SundayRdr @Yankee just to be sure we on same page, Saturday Coalmont firehall at 8am. Sunday by community center Keith Springs 8:45-9qm. Clear as mud?

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
@SundayRdr @Yankee just to be sure we on same page, Saturday Coalmont firehall at 8am. Sunday by community center Keith Springs 8:45-9qm. Clear as mud?
Yessir as clear as that good old sticky clay mud. I'll b there sat and sun I got the go ahead from the boss man. I think Sunday will only b riding sunday

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yessir as clear as that good old sticky clay mud. I'll b there sat and sun I got the go ahead from the boss man. I think Sunday will only b riding sunday
Okay cool. I'll probably only ride Sunday until around noon maybe 1pm. Got chores to do. Saturday will be as long as anyone is willing to stay.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Okay cool. I'll probably only ride Sunday until around noon maybe 1pm. Got chores to do. Saturday will be as long as anyone is willing to stay.
That's fine by me. Kinda hard to get lost at iron gap anyway

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
$h!+ This is no good...

KIMG0516

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
@SundayRdr and @Yankee y'all want to park across from community center in dudes yard? Save alot of road miles over last time we parked by creek. I know a good trail leading to mudholes to meet up with @joeymt33 . Just throwing that out there.
What's the address to the community center ?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can’t make it this weekend, two rig is down with 2nd set of front axles in a month, me thinks they didn’t do it right the first time.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Can’t make it this weekend, two rig is down with 2nd set of front axles in a month, me thinks they didn’t do it right the first time.

Oh no! I think he’s just scared of “the loop”

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh no! I think he’s just scared of “the loop”

I know not of this “loop” you speak of

Come get me and the RockDonkey in BHAM and I’ll be glad to go!!!

Unlike you who gets a nice F-150 for a company car, my damn company car is a s***box that cost less than my Pioneer would sell for and has a motor smaller than my last motorcycle(with fewer cylinders than my last bike)

Going to take a look at a crewcab International 4700 with a 14’ bed on Tuesday.

Reactions: popeye and joeymt33
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I know not of this “loop” you speak of

Come get me and the RockDonkey in BHAM and I’ll be glad to go!!!

Unlike you who gets a nice F-150 for a company car, my damn company car is a s***box that cost less than my Pioneer would sell for and has a motor smaller than my last motorcycle(with fewer cylinders than my last bike)

Going to take a look at a crewcab International 4700 with a 14’ bed on Tuesday.
Easy there on the company vehicles I get all kinds of different ones, F150's and sh!t boxes too like you speak of too. Lol.

Reactions: joeymt33
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Fellars I tried. Drove 45 min to the dealer and 45 back with two oil changes for the transmission... Got a bolt head stripped out now on the big oil filter on top of the cover. I'm gonna try and fix it tomorrow so I can go Sunday but i guess I'm out for sat. Yal b safe and have fun

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Fellars I tried. Drove 45 min to the dealer and 45 back with two oil changes for the transmission... Got a bolt head stripped out now on the big oil filter on top of the cover. I'm gonna try and fix it tomorrow so I can go Sunday but i guess I'm out for sat. Yal b safe and have fun
You need company to cuss with you?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Oh no! You need the damaged bolt remover from Lowe’s.

Do you have a bolt to replace it? I can find one and bring it with me if you get the old one out.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Why are you changing the filter anyway? That dip stick was for the sub trans right? It doesn’t have a filter.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn

Do you have a bolt to replace it? I can find one and bring it with me if you get the old one out.
What I mentioned to him too. Orielys and lowes both have them. Believe my neighbor has a set gonna see if I can't help out tomorrow.

Reactions: Yankee and joeymt33
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
You need company to cuss with you?

Why are you changing the filter anyway? That dip stick was for the sub trans right? It doesn’t have a filter.
What I mentioned to him too. Orielys and lowes both have them. Believe my neighbor has a set gonna see if I can't help out tomorrow.
Really!!! That's good news Joey I thought one was tranny and one was motor. I wished I'd known that earlier. But I'm done cussing for tonight and too far into it now to put it back together. Done got the plastic and some box pulled off where I could get to it. Just got back from Lowe's with some of the extractor sockets yal were talking bout. I started to weld a nut to the bolt and still a possibility. But now that I know that I'll defanatly b there sunday. I appreciate the info and offers fellars

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement