P1000 Burping coolant search. WHY is it there are little to no videos on this?!?

cdoerhoff

cdoerhoff

May 23, 2021
St Louis
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can get to the bleeder thru the front seat on top of the stat but that only helps with the engine not the lines.Its best to do both raise the front and crack the bleeder.If you have a lot of air most will have to come out the rad cap.Take your time cycle the eng a couple times so as not to over heat it.Sensors dont react well to air.
I'll be wrenching on my buggy this afternoon. I realized I needed to go through the front seat after I pulled all the rear panels. I'll be doing everything folks have recommended in this thread. Thanks for the heads up!

cdoerhoff

cdoerhoff

May 23, 2021
St Louis
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this resolved ?
I cleaned the radiator front and back. I originally missed hard to reach the hose in the front of the radiator which I noticed on a pic I took for someone on this thread. I'll have the opportunity to test this weekend and next. Let's call it resolved since I know what to do next if the radiator scrub didn't suffice.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!