BOX1

P700 Buying a new 2016 P700-2

C

CharlieCA

Jul 14, 2017
SoCal
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm picking up a new 2016 700-2 next Tuesday or Wednesday (waiting for a 6.5x12x1 trailer to be ready for pickup). Scored what I believe to be an excellent deal, $8499 plus tax and DMV, $9340 out the door.

Never had a UTV or ATV, or towed a trailer for that matter.

Just bought last month 12+ acres of land (200' elevation drop in 1000 feet). House and barn come next year. But ATV will let me start clearing overgrown brush along 1200 feet of private road as well as get to the bottom of the property (next purchase: tow behind brush cutter) -- to date only viewed the bottom from the neighbors fence along the lot line (his side of the fence is cleared). We have rattlesnakes here, so not particularly hiking 1000 feet to the bottom thru 4 to 5 foot tall grass / weeds.

This is primarily going to be a property UTV, but since I'm buying a trailer, may have to venture to a state park sometime or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tflynn
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congratulations on all your purchases and welcome to the Forum and Beware of the others....

Reactions: bobbyhill
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes I'm not sure why the forum has turned its back on the 700 guys. Kinda makes you want to back to the other....kinda Unwanted.... well maybe It's just The summer blues. Or the sight has got too big.....

Reactions: allgm1
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congrats Charlie on the New ride and yes you got a great deal! Remember to take turns wide with your trailer and you'll be fine

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Yes I'm not sure why the forum has turned its back on the 700 guys. Kinda makes you want to back to the other....kinda Unwanted.... well maybe It's just The summer blues. Or the sight has got too big.....
Huh, I thought the same thing

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!