Buying new p700-2

J

Jello218

Aug 17, 2017
Va
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm thinki n bout buying a p700-2 this fall for hunting hauling wood etc I'd luv to hear opinions about the 700 before I make purchase thanks

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome @Jello218! General consensus around here is that the 700 platform in both variants are damn near bulletproof!

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Welcome from Central Arkansas..... How much time do you have? ha ha I have a 2017 P700-2 DELUXE. I love it, and am very happy with my purchase. I have made many mods and add on's to make it fit my style and use. As far as performance, it will do everything I need. It's works around the farm very well, and trail riding with the wife is a lot of fun on this machine. It has climbed every hill I've put in front of it, and pulled whatever I've hooked to it..The Deluxe model has the power steering and paddle shifters and I would suggest this for any tight slower trails, it almost eliminates any "bump steer". If you have any specific questions, just ask...lots of great folks in the club that would love to help you out..Again, Welcome

Reactions: Jello218
J

Jello218

Aug 17, 2017
Va
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome @Jello218! General consensus around here is that the 700 platform in both variants are damn near bulletproof!
I'm new to this forum wanna buy my 1st utv it's big investment wanna make sure I get a reliable machine

Reactions: Neohio and Hondasxs
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from WNY! I totally agree with @Deluxe700 with his review. I have a stocker 700-4. I run mine through mud, woods, mud, uphills, mud, and downhills too! I don't have very many upgrades but I love it! 230 slow miles and no complaints!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from pa
Make sure the 700 is for you by driving one

Very reliable machine with endless capabilitys
Darn fun adding exspensive crap to it as well
You got any questions just ask and please post pics if you do decide

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!