BOX1

P700 Buying! What accessories do I need?

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Forgive my newbie ignorance, but the two piece doesn't adjust to let air in--you just remove the top half? Sounds like the full tilt-out would definitely be better if that's the case. Thank you.

To clarify it just depends on which 2 piece you purchase. My 2 piece isn't a tilt out. It bolts to the cage clamps and allows you to have a full windshield or just the lower half, the tilting 2 piece folds out about 4-6" were the 2 pieces meet.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think most of us on this forum are on a budget. Your accessories will probably reflect what you can afford.

Most common (maybe not in order)
Winch (first on my list)
Tires to match your style of riding
Roof protects us from the hot sun, you might want one for rain and snow
Windshield for rain and snow and cold wind (understand that with the windshield comes dust)
Power steering is popular
Lights (lots of lights)
Mirror to glance behind you
Some means to carry your stuff (Honda has the least amount of storage)
Radio
Spare tire
Better shocks (My favorite so far)
Bumpers (beefy bumpers)
In cab heat (not many found in Louisiana)
Full cab enclosure
Stick stoppers
Oscillating Homoginator
Skid Pan
Curb Feelers
Fuzzy Dice

1911Man

Mar 7, 2017
S.E. Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I'm getting the UNI filter from Amazon and it doesn't have oil on it. I have K&N spray oil for my truck air filter, should I use that oil or buy the UNI oil? I'm used to just using light weight motor oil on foam filters and getting my hands greasy. Please help me in my gradual migration from the stone age to the 21st century. TIA.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
KN will be fine and I put lithium grease on it where it seals to plastic.any other question are welcomed. Others will chime in by days end

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also start your own thread on the topic you will get better responses on a new thread

1911Man

Mar 7, 2017
S.E. Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the reply. I just thought it would be a really short thread, so I didn't start a new one. Hadn't thought about the lithium grease. I've got some, so I'll give it a try.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!