P500 Cab enclosure

D

dougbo44

Oct 16, 2021
South Jersey
Ownership

1. 500
Looking to buy a full, soft 500 enclosure. Want roof, rear, door panels as well as zip up/roll windshield. Easy install a plus. Looking for serious suggestions. THANKS in advance......

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington, do you know if CEC Enclosures make one for the 500?

EDIT: Nope, does not look like it. At least based on what their web site says.
I havent looked into it no. When i had my P5 I had the Honda doors.
I think if CEC made them for the P5 the way they are made would be a pita on it

Reactions: Smitty335 and Scoop
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looking to buy a full, soft 500 enclosure. Want roof, rear, door panels as well as zip up/roll windshield. Easy install a plus. Looking for serious suggestions. THANKS in advance......
Zip up/roll up windshield isn't a thing that anyone offers. Vented, tilt up or tilt out or half shield are about the only options available. There's a couple of options for cab enclosure, most go with the Honda oem.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Look at 3star industries. @906UP can tell you more about their offering. I purchased the doors and rear window but haven't had time to install them yet but they look like they will do the job.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Look at 3star industries. @906UP can tell you more about their offering. I purchased the doors and rear window but haven't had time to install them yet but they look like they will do the job.
Thanks @Red500 , I couldn't remember the name of the outfit I bought it from. It's held up quite well, kept us warm this winter on our tracked adventures.
Honda roof, windshield & back panel, 3Star sides/doors
20221224 150454

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!