cable operated 3 way heater control way

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Anyone find one. I'am on dial up and it takes me forever to search for stuff so just wondering if anyone has found a 3 way heater control valve. Hoping for a 3/4" hoses but guess a 5/8" will work as well. Sure appreciate if some one could steer me in the right direction.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went to a junk yard and pulled one off an early 70's ford truck

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
found this guess it will work I'll go to the parts store in town and see if they can get me something like it. I took a picture of it with my phone so they have a visual and part number. Hopefully they can come up with something. If all else fails I could try and order it but it takes long plus the price more then doubles when I do stuff like that. [shipping & exchange on the $$]
http://www.action-ac.com/AC-Part/31-60035.html

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I bought a vacuum one that I converted a cable pull .I installed my valve about 10 - 12 inches away from the heater. I used a heater valve from a 1990 -1995 Chev/GM light truck.GM Part number 660-1357.. I got mine from from a local parts store and the one I got is from 4 seasons part # 74607 it's inlet and outlet are all 3/4" . Works good as both a heater control valve and shut off.In the shut off the flow of antifreeze is diverted back to the motor without going through the heater core.

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
Which line on the sxs did you put the valve on and where at? I am putting together my on heater set up

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
I am concerned using any of the automotive units might not divert enough flow back to the system????? How bout this expensive one?
Supposedly made for or UTV's????

file:///C:/Users/Lap%20TopUser/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/UPG5LD3E/UTV-Heater-Installation-Kit-Instructions-10-2011-Web.pdf

H

HondaTech

If anyone is still looking, get one froma mid 90's Dodge B-Van. Works awesome for Honda and Kawasaki Mule heater, there on and on/off two way, but they work.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!