P1000 CALIFORNIA

T

Trapper5885

Jul 4, 2017
North Idaho
I'll be going to Peterson Mountain @ Hallelujia Junction on 395 North of Reno. Got to get more crystals. Look for red P1000-3.

Oh wow , that’s my old stomping grounds , have fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VenturaChuck

VenturaChuck

Apr 22, 2016
Ventura, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to Hungry Valley, Gorman, this weekend. I would like to invite any and all Pioneer(ing) folks along. Even if you can’t ride this weekend leave a reply, I am almost convinced I have the only recreational used honda sxs in the state.
I live in San Buenaventura, CA about 60 miles from Gorman, just north of Oxnard. Can't make it this weekend for two reasons: 1. Granddaughter's birthday, 2. Too many LA crazies at Hungry Valley, I just continue out to California City.