California load capacity

Jay_dead

Jay_dead

May 10, 2021
Tulelake, Ca.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone have any information regarding california restrictions on cargo load capacity (600 lbs vs 1000)on the Pioneer 1000-5?

Reactions: Biteme and ChadD
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good ole Kaliforniastan!
pretty soon visitors will need a passport to enter if they keep adding restrictions! Lol

Reactions: Biteme
H

HondaTech

Its to keep the capacity under the 2000lb limit for light trucks or something stupid.

You know, liberal bulls***

Reactions: Biteme
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do new models in Ca. have a different bed and shocks or is it just a stupid arbitrary law? Are there after market fixes?
Not sure if they (The Komifornia Government) have compromised the shocks yet? But if you have the stock shocks, id recommend some aftermarket ones for sure like Fox’s or Elkas. What Pioneer do you have, EPS, Deluxe or LE? Got Pics??

H

HondaTech

Do new models in Ca. have a different bed and shocks or is it just a stupid arbitrary law? Are there after market fixes?

The rear shocks are a different part number if i remember correctly.

Jay_dead

Jay_dead

May 10, 2021
Tulelake, Ca.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure if they (The Komifornia Government) have compromised the shocks yet? But if you have the stock shocks, id recommend some aftermarket ones for sure like Fox’s or Elkas. What Pioneer do you have, EPS, Deluxe or LE? Got Pics??
New 1000-5 deluxe. Not yet in possession.

• Angry
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
New 1000-5 deluxe. Not yet in possession.
too bad you have to wait.
You will have the stock shocks with leveling ones in the rear then.
when Is it to arrive?

Reactions: Montecresto
Bisley

Bisley

Apr 14, 2021
West Covina, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Good ole Kaliforniastan!
pretty soon visitors will need a passport to enter if they keep adding restrictions! Lol

One can only hope!!! As it is right now, if you have a heartbeat you can enter here from any border you want and live for free 😡

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
One can only hope!!! As it is right now, if you have a heartbeat you can enter here from any border you want and live for free 😡
That’s probably what Mexico thought when the US incited a war with them for the express purpose of taking California and three other states away from them....😂😂😂

SP82

SP82

Jan 21, 2021
CA
I have a California model LE 2020. No difference. Just a regulations sticker. I’ve heard the deluxe had a softer spring. It’s like my f250, has a 9,999 lb limit. Means I can only put like 3100 lbs in the bed. All other states it’s like 3600lbs. Same diff bed springs etc. just a sticker so I don’t have to pay crazy (er) registration fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!