Camo pioneer-2

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Has anyone seen a 700-2 camo around? Been waiting patiently for mine to come in. my dealer said being camo pushed it back a couple of weeks. Maybe being in northern mn. it takes that long for them to trickle up this way.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Elkhunter,
Hopefully some start rolling in soon. But as of current, I haven't seen one or found a picture of one at a dealer.
I did hear rumor that a dealer somewhere had a 700-2 but dont remember where.
Maybe they will show up soon.

M

memuck

Oct 1, 2013
I went to a dealer near me last Friday on sedalia mo. They had a camo 2 a red 4 and a green 4. No pre ordering needed and none were reserved. Walked out with the green 4. I love it!

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
Got the Camo 700-4 October 1st

IMG 1933 zps52b6d88c

IMG 1934 zpsac79c86a

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
my dealer here had a camo 2 i went to get a picture today and its gone

RacerX400600

RacerX400600

Jun 22, 2013
Those wheels and tires look sharp. How's the power and speed with the bigger tires.

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
You can def tell the difference between the factory to the aftermarket but not bad. Bighorns measure taller than 26 so it's almost like going from 25s to 27s!

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
How much harder is it to steer with that wheel/tire combo? I love the look!

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
Not too bad, but the wife did mention how much harder it is to turn than the big red. A lot of that comes from the locked rear diff as well. Pushes a lot.

advertisement
P

pioneer2

Sep 9, 2013
thanks for the pics now i want one more then ever. i really like the look with the new wheels and tires,hopfully i will get to see and take a 2 out for a ride next weekend honda is taking there time releaseing them in ontario

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
@winnscollision- thanks bud. You're right the positive rear makes a big difference with the steering effort. I knew the offset of the wheel would increase effort too. The stock wheels are offset just right but those new 14's sure look tough. I'll prob hold off on getting a new set until I can get a power steering kit when it comes available from superatv.

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
Well let me know when it is, mine will have to have it! Can't ride on the factory wheels, but wanna ride in comfort!

J

JoeyG

Sep 23, 2013
FYI...I have a set of older 27" Dirt Devils mounted on Rincon wheels. Thought I'd switch em over to my Pioneer just to get a feel how it would handle. They mounted up and had plenty of fender room, but the inside of the wheel rubbed slightly on the disk brake guard. Bottom line...Rincon wheels wont fit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!