sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image I used this camper at the takeover, some of you may have seen it. It's a 2017 brand new. It has electric awning, outdoor kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, slide out,central vacuums. etc. My sisters house flooded in Lousiana and my parents bought it for her to stay in it while her house was being repaired (about 3 weeks). My parents will never use it, and they were nice enough to let me use it for the takeover before they put it up for sale. $15,000.00 it's located in Dickson tennessee.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!