P1000m5 Camso Track width.

J

JimR

Nov 24, 2017
Nampa, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a new Pioneer 1000-5. I'd like to put Camso tracks on it. My trailer can handle width of 75". I spoke with a dealer today, he tells me that the width of the Pioneer with tracks is 71". That seems narrow to me. Another friend is telling me that width will be 77.5" with tracks - too wide to fit in my trailer. Does anyone have Camso tracks on a 2017 Pioneer 1000 that can measure and confirm the width for me? I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a new Pioneer 1000-5. I'd like to put Camso tracks on it. My trailer can handle width of 75". I spoke with a dealer today, he tells me that the width of the Pioneer with tracks is 71". That seems narrow to me. Another friend is telling me that width will be 77.5" with tracks - too wide to fit in my trailer. Does anyone have Camso tracks on a 2017 Pioneer 1000 that can measure and confirm the width for me? I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

I have a 2016 1000-5 and it's 6' 1" . I had to go to a bigger trailer for winter.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!