CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So its my first time going up to RRB, are there any other places to stay near by that allow you to ride to the trails? The wife is looking online to book a cabin in RRB with plumbing but isnt having any luck. I know they also have public facilities, how are they to use? Any input is highly appreciated thanks

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
So its my first time going up to RRB, are there any other places to stay near by that allow you to ride to the trails? The wife is looking online to book a cabin in RRB with plumbing but isnt having any luck. I know they also have public facilities, how are they to use? Any input is highly appreciated thanks

Cabins with plumbing go fast and are likely all booked. The showers are decent and private with sink and toilet.

It looks like eagle campground has some lodging available. I think it's about a 30 min trail ride to RRB. Not sure what else is available. Seems like there is usually a cabin or two that gets posted on here closer to event by people that can't make it, but you can't count on that.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks! I'll look into it. I dont mind a trail ride to the event I just really dont want to have to load up trailer everytime im there.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I thought someone had a layout of the cabin and camper areas highlighted. Has @Choogsbro updated it yet
I will try to update.

Have you called and asked about eagle campgrounds ? Or Comfort Inn ?

Reactions: seig
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Thanks! I'll look into it. I dont mind a trail ride to the event I just really dont want to have to load up trailer everytime im there.
You can ride to the RRB trails from the Comfort Inn right there off 75 as well:

Upload 2019 12 12 14 36 19

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I finally remembered to call and see what cabin they gave me. I'm in Redneck 2 so I'm neighbors with 906UP. @ToddACimer Redneck 16 is between 11 and 5

Upload 2019 12 12 14 52 36

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Cabins with plumbing go fast and are likely all booked. The showers are decent and private with sink and toilet.

It looks like eagle campground has some lodging available. I think it's about a 30 min trail ride to RRB. Not sure what else is available. Seems like there is usually a cabin or two that gets posted on here closer to event by people that can't make it, but you can't count on that.
Got our room booked!! Thanks for the info! Now to get the pioneer ready to hang with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!