Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The Pioneer Takeover is about a week away.
Things have been crazy this year trying to get stuff in order.
So I am throwing together some info and things for your information.
  1. RESPECTING the resorts, riders, and grounds.
    Please, we are not a bunch of drunken rzr riders. We should respect the campgrounds, riders, and trails. The goal is to have fun and leave the area clean and beautiful so we can return next year.
  2. Trail pass, It's 1 trail pass PER MACHINE.
  3. All kids should have helmets.
  4. Riding the roads - See post #2
HondaSxS.com tent
I will be setting up a tent Friday by the stage from 9am till 12 and evening from 5ish till 7ish.
Saturday will be most all day
. We will have some items for sale. Shirts, Isolators, Few P1k add-a-light kits, few auto-backup kits.
Stop by and get your free face mask.

TAKEOVER EVENT PLANS.

• Friday meet-n-greet at TOW - The goal has always been to meet at the Top of the World on trail 30 at sunset. Route from RRB - trail 27, left on 19, right on 30.

• Saturday - We have a few vendors setting up down by the stage area. Please stop by to check them out and say Hi.
  • Sat evening 5 pm -ish - We will have BBQ for anyone that wants it while is last. It will be free, request donations.
  • Door prizes/raffle - We will be selling raffle tickets sat evening at the HondaSxS tent. Cash/Card accepted.
  • Sunday leaving. - Please clean up your camp/cabin/area. In the past, the campground has said our group left it clean. Lets try to continue that.

C-ya on the trail...
Thanks a bunch..

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Per

Ride Royal Blue Resort in reguards to road riding:​

We wanted to pass on the new regulations for operating your ATV or SxS on the designated County and City of La Follette roadways. You can now ride down into La Follette for a shopping break and enjoy lunch, ice cream, or refuel.

1. Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid driver's license.
2. Operate only during daylight hours.
3. Must stay on designated and posted roads.
4. Must carry proof of liability insurance.
5. All riders must wear a DOT helmet, goggles and use a seat belt if in a SxS.
6. Must lawfully obey all rules of the road applicable to other motor vehicles.
7. Any vehicle operated within the City of La Follette shall be operated in a safe manner.
8. Regular safety checkpoints will be conducted to ensure that riders are following procedures.
9. Subject to any and all applicable laws as required and established by the State of Tennessee.

Any violation to the state laws and the rules listed here may result in loss of priviledges to operate
vehicle on the specified paved road.

NO OPEN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN VEHICLE.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: As enthusiasts of off road riding we plead with everyone to PLEASE take pride in the
privilege we all enjoy in these beautiful mountains and CARRY OUT YOUR TRASH. It is a disgrace to all
to see litter on the trail system, and with your help we can carry on sharing these adventures with future generations.
FREE LITTER BAGS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE GENERAL STORE.

P

Piercej40

May 16, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Pioneer Takeover is about a week away.
Things have been crazy this year trying to get stuff in order.
So I am throwing together some info and things for your information.
  1. RESPECTING the resorts, riders, and grounds.
    Please, we are not a bunch of drunken rzr riders. We should respect the campgrounds, riders, and trails. The goal is to have fun and leave the area clean and beautiful so we can return next year.
  2. Trail pass, It's 1 trail pass PER MACHINE.
  3. All kids should have helmets.
  4. Riding the roads - See post #2
HondaSxS.com tent
I will be setting up a tent Friday by the stage from 9am till 12 and evening from 5ish till 7ish.
Saturday will be most all day
. We will have some items for sale. Shirts, Isolators, Few P1k add-a-light kits, few auto-backup kits.
Stop by and get your free face mask.

TAKEOVER EVENT PLANS.
Friday meet-n-greet at TOW
- The goal has always been to meet at the Top of the World on trail 30 at sunset. Route from RRB - trail 27, left on 19, right on 30.
Saturday - We have a few vendors setting up down by the stage area. Please stop by to check them out and say Hi.

Sat evening 5 pm -ish - We will have BBQ for anyone that wants it while is last. It will be free, request donations.
Door prizes/raffle - We will be selling raffle tickets sat evening at the HondaSxS tent. Cash/Card accepted.

Sunday leaving.
Please clean up your camp/cabin/area. In the past, the campground has said our group left it clean. Lets try to continue that.

C-ya on the trail...
Thanks a bunch..
I won't be able to make it this year. I won't even get my 100-5 until middle of June. But hopefully next year I'll be able to join you and meet up with some new friends. Have a blast y'all

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!